• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Treasure Hunter rewards

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Hello there.

This only just came into my mind as I was browsing through the challenges on Skyblock and that idea is that after you have completed a whole set of challenges (such as the set of farmer challenges) you get say, a Rare Treasure as a reward because from what I know myself, you can only purchase or vote or get the free monthly common treasure to get the treasure chests at the moment.

I think this can also be applied to the Skyblock island level challenges where the first two can give you a common treasure, the next three give a rare treasure and the last 2 give a legendary treasure since getting to level 5000 or 10000 takes a lot of hard work and dedication.

Tell me what you think of this :)

RozeGvrden

This is a very good idea, I don't play much skyblock but if I could get these rewards out of it I would definitely play a bit more considering the fact I had the issue of not receiving my commons after voting.