• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Thumbnails

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
So if you have a good YouTube channel, I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!

So basically I suck at thumbnails.

First I used the default ones, so basically no thumbnail at all.

Then I started using text from Google Docs along with a NovaSkin

Then I used my intro software to edit in an animated-ish me into the thumbnails.

So basically I was wondering if anyone would like to share how they make their thumbnails! Please do not say NovaSkin cuz that is like the worst thumbnail maker ever. Also, if you use photoshop, plz make a tutorial cuz i have it but i dont kno how to use it xD

Thanks! :)

Lowvex

There are tons of videos on youtube about this tutorials make sure to check them out first.

Tuut

Trusted Member
So if you have a good YouTube channel, I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!

So basically I suck at thumbnails.

First I used the default ones, so basically no thumbnail at all.

Then I started using text from Google Docs along with a NovaSkin

Then I used my intro software to edit in an animated-ish me into the thumbnails.

So basically I was wondering if anyone would like to share how they make their thumbnails! Please do not say NovaSkin cuz that is like the worst thumbnail maker ever. Also, if you use photoshop, plz make a tutorial cuz i have it but i dont kno how to use it xD

Thanks! :)
Search for basic photoshop tutorials, photoshop can be hard to use if you don't know how it works. But to be fair if you've seen my channel, my thumbnails are kinda basic.