• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Throwback

q3hardcore

Retired Staff
When PvP wasn't dead, August 2016.

2016-08-03_09.52.21.png

me32305

Can you really be surprised it's dead? Every popular minecraft server out there has kitpvp. I wish HHG would get some original game modes.

PenguinPeople

Hitman is on many other servers, idk who was first. SCBB is also fairly unique with only a few servers hosting the direct rip from sethbling version. But it doesn't matter both areas are dead.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Hitman is on many other servers, idk who was first. SCBB is also fairly unique with only a few servers hosting the direct rip from sethbling version. But it doesn't matter both areas are dead.
Yep, even though SCBB in the best gm in hhg to me, in honesty it needs a reboot with some new features, a new lobby and a stat reset and people will start playing again hopefully.

Also HHG isn't the first server to have hitman in it, I've seen other servers with hitman on it.

Last edited:

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
When PvP wasn't dead, August 2016.

2016-08-03_09.52.21.png
That's during the summer though, I've seen a solid 15-20 sometimes on weekdays.

Can you really be surprised it's dead? Every popular minecraft server out there has kitpvp. I wish HHG would get some original game modes.
x_x most servers copy each others gamemodes with different varieties. Minecraft is just a dead game though because it's boring.

Well Idk about other servers that much, but HHG was the first server to create our style of Hitman, (Idea came from Assassins Creed) The hitman project began in 2015 I believe.

Last edited:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
The Hitman gamemode concept as a whole was created by MrAnnoyingCookie and me in 2012, but since at that time I didn't know how to code in Java, I finished it in 2016. It is impossible to find out Hitman in another server because it's a 100% custom gamemode. Regarding kit PvP, remember there are, as it happens with the whole MC Multiplayer community, peaks where you will find more players (Such as holidays, weekends, festive days), and days where there will be less people logically cuz they are in school or at work. Furthermore, (and this is a global behavior on the Minecraft community), you must admit that unfortunately Minecraft isn't as popular as it was 1 year ago. You can easily prove that by looking at the global player base (total players average connected to any Minecraft Server).

Trenly

Admin
Admin
sneaky assassins as it is called on many servers was implemented on august 9 2014 on a server I am not allowed to say. This was with nearly identical rules and format as the one on seen on HHG that was put on the server in 2016. Here is a file from that servers wiki where I have cropped out the name. As well as some game play footage taken in 2014 on a near identical map.
View attachment 16272
Have you ever actually played hitman? From what I saw in the trailer, that game is nothing like hitman

PenguinPeople

IMG_5960.jpg I had put up the wrong screenshot and video my bad. There was a similar game to hitman suggested in 2013 on another server.

juicylies

I love how this thread is basically bashing HHG and Minecraft :p no wonder someone made this into a reality show. Keeping Up With HHG! #Goals

Swagsire101

I used to play SCBB. Key word is used to. Still fun, but funner with friends. Also, don't tell me funner isn't a word, I won't give a single damn.
I play Smash 4, because to me it's funner, since PvP in Minecraft isn't my thing. Hell, Minecraft isn't too much of my thing anymore.
I hope that we get some cool PvP gamemodes or something else, like a MMO. A Dungeons&Dragons type game would make me poop my pants, and this server would basically go back to my daily schedule.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I used to play SCBB. Key word is used to. Still fun, but funner with friends. Also, don't tell me funner isn't a word, I won't give a single damn.
I play Smash 4, because to me it's funner, since PvP in Minecraft isn't my thing. Hell, Minecraft isn't too much of my thing anymore.
I hope that we get some cool PvP gamemodes or something else, like a MMO. A Dungeons&Dragons type game would make me poop my pants, and this server would basically go back to my daily schedule.
Well, factions isn't a MMO game-mode but our custom Factions will have it's RPG side. With bosses, legit quests, a huge custom world, custom items, and much more, it will surely make you love it! My inspiration is Runescape, a popular MMO I used to play a lot and still love.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
"Funner" is not a proper word