• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

They're Everywhere!

lllllllllll

Something needs to be done about this overpopulation. There is too many, of them. I don't know if this was planned, but today I was on Kit PvP, and it was just a swarm of the things, the creatures. Anyone with a regular kit was just ambushed by them. They all teamed up and just annihilated foes. The worst thing is, they think they're good at what they do. They think it's for a good cause. If you haven't figured out what I'm talking about, it's...
...The Black Mambas
They never give up, they never stop! Please, for the love of Jimmie Dean the sun god, whoever is reading this... don't become one of them. It's a decision everyone's life depends on.

Roll the tape Russel Wilson.
Please...

Last edited:

ImTea

Retired Staff
Something needs to be done about this overpopulation. There is too many, of them. I don't know if this was planned, but today I was on Kit PvP, and it was just a swarm of the things, the creatures. Anyone with a regular kit was just ambushed by them. They all teamed up and just annihilated foes. The worst thing is, they think they're good at what they do. They think it's for a good cause. If you haven't figured out what I'm talking about, it's...
...The Black Mambas
They never give up, they never stop! Please, for the love of Jimmie Dean the sun god, whoever is reading this... don't become one of them. It's a decision everyone's life depends on.

Roll the tape Russel Wilson.
Please...
Tru

Majorconnor10

Look at the noobs, look how they've overwhelmed the landscape of kit pvp, they must be stopped, their raging, their noobish ways, their, it hurts to say this, HACKUSATING!!!, they must be exterminated, kill them all now.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Lol there's nothing you can do...if the kit was removed then there will just be so much complaining and another kit would be "the bezt"

Majorconnor10

Exactly! If 1 kit is taken out, another will become best. There will always be people who want to remove the best kits.

lllllllllll

Lol there's nothing you can do...if the kit was removed then there will just be so much complaining and another kit would be "the bezt"

Exactly! If 1 kit is taken out, another will become best. There will always be people who want to remove the best kits.
Only because people use different kits to fight each other. Not many people like to fight evenhandedly nowadays (1v1 me, "not rn, on a ks")