• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global The purge - Inspired by Dan Lags

Do you think this gamemode should be added to the server?

• Yes! Great as is!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perhaps... But I have a suggestion.

• No, but this could make it better...

• Dan Lag's series rules are better.

• Total voters

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Hello everyone!

I have a new gamemode suggestion today inspired by dan lag's purge series. Make sure to check out those videos to see what the game would kinda look like! All of this is up in the air, and I would love to hear your feedback to make this gamemode better! (I would really love for it to be added)

Anyways, the game would involve 4-12 players who all spawn with the same gear. The gear could be voted on before the game by those with ranks (kinda like skywars). Teams are anything goes! Backstabbing and working together, anything you desire. (It is the purge after all)

Simple items: Full chain armor, 2 gold apples, 32 steak, iron sword, bow with 32 arrows, and 3 ender pearls.

Normal items: Full iron armor, 5 gold apples, 48 steak, diamond sword, bow with 64 arrows, and 5 ender pearls.

OP items: Full diamond armor, 5 gold apples, 1 god apple, 64 steak, sharp 1 diamond sword, power 1 bow with 64 arrows, and 10 ender pearls.

The game would then begin with all of the players spawning in the same place. Then a 2 min grace period would allow them to spread out and get a feel for the map. The map size would obviously have to be big; cities, forests, and other big builds would probably be good for the game. There would be a shrinking border that would be activated at the end of the grace period, causing the match to become more intense as time goes on. Of course the last man standing wins!

Additional features would include: Being permitted to break blocks but not pick up their drops. Random carepackages that would drop additional items such as better armor, more food, gold apples, more ender pearls, etc. And any good ideas you may suggest!

Thanks so much for your interest!
EPICMATT88

Last edited:

PenguinPeople

Hello everyone!

I have a new gamemode suggestion today inspired by dan lag's purge series. Make sure to check out those videos to see what the game would kinda look like! All of this is up in the air, and I would love to hear your feedback to make this gamemode better! (I would really love for it to be added)

Anyways, the game would involve 4-12 players who all spawn with the same gear. The gear could be voted on before the game by those with ranks (kinda like skywars). Teams are anything goes! Backstabbing and working together, anything you desire. (It is the purge after all)

Simple items: Full chain armor, 2 gold apples, 32 steak, iron sword, bow with 32 arrows, and 3 ender pearls.

Normal items: Full iron armor, 5 gold apples, 48 steak, diamond sword, bow with 64 arrows, and 5 ender pearls.

OP items: Full diamond armor, 5 gold apples, 1 god apple, 64 steak, sharp 1 diamond sword, power 1 bow with 64 arrows, and 10 ender pearls.

The game would then begin with all of the players spawning in the same place. Then a 2 min grace period would allow them to spread out and get a feel for the map. The map size would obviously have to be big; cities, forests, and other big builds would probably be good for the game. There would be a shrinking border that would be activated at the end of the grace period, causing the match to become more intense as time goes on. Of course the last man standing wins!

Additional features would include: Being permitted to break blocks but not pick up their drops. Random carepackages that would drop additional items such as better armor, more food, gold apples, more ender pearls, etc. And any good ideas you may suggest!

Thanks so much for your interest!
EPICMATT88
Isn't this just minplex hunger games but you start off with some items?

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I guess but I don't see it that way. There are no chests, everyone is on an even playing field, the maps would be much bigger, and there would be no "special abilities". This would be a more true test of navigation and PVP skill.