• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Teams

MineJam

Retired Staff
Suggestion: Perm teams on pvp, make the teams like factions. You make a team and then it stays there forever until someone disbands it.

Last edited:

MineJam

Retired Staff
I disagree
Is it really that difficult to type "cancel"?
Not about to argue with you again, its not about it being hard to do and if you can't see that then i'm not going to explain it again. Thanks for your opinion.
Its not that its hard to type "Cancel" its annoying when you do it without knowing and you go to type a message and it makes that your team name. And since you can't type things twice in chat you have to type something else before you can repeat that message that couldn't go through.

Last edited:

Kuiah

MineJam, it's okay this guy disagrees with everything on the Suggestions with anything to do with PvP just for the "Messages" posted. Trenly.. when was the last time YOU suggested anything? Try suggesting something every once in a while...

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
MineJam, it's okay this guy disagrees with everything on the Suggestions with anything to do with PvP just for the "Messages" posted. Trenly.. when was the last time YOU suggested anything? Try suggesting something every once in a while...
Yesterday at 12:20 pm i made a suggestion. Please, get informed before attempting to flamebait.

True, Trenly disagrees with anything to do with PvP. I like the perm team idea but the head thing is really easy to type "Cancel". But yeah I like the team idea
And I dont disagree with everything. I disagree with things that I dont feel would enhance pvp. And since no recent suggestions have been "good" imo, I disagree with them.

Last edited:

Zeronite

Yesterday at 12:20 pm i made a suggestion. Please, get informed before attempting to flamebait.

And I dont disagree with everything. I disagree with things that I dont feel would enhance pvp. And since no recent suggestions have been "good" imo, I disagree with them.
I literally never see you "like" a pvp suggestion. You must have a weird taste of "good suggestions" then lmao. Maybe you just actually PLAY kitpvp you know whats right and whats wrong about it.