• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global /Suggest (Suggestion)

Oreinite

I think there Should Be a /Suggest Command For People use if they can't or don't have an account on the happy-hg website. I think all of the suggestions should go on a list somewhere on this website for staff and other people to check out! there are alot of people who would like to make suggestions but can't for certain reasons.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think the system is fine as it is. I havent heard of anyone who Cant make a forums account.

The suggestions are put into a list here anyways, and Zainos looks through it when he has time. Also, the public can see it. No need for an in game command

iSellCreditCards

Perfectly put.
I think the system is fine as it is. I havent heard of anyone who Cant make a forums account.

The suggestions are put into a list here anyways, and Zainos looks through it when he has time. Also, the public can see it. No need for an in game command

Viperstrike

Trusted Member

20/5

Kruw

Pretty much what Trenly said and players wouldn't be able to suggest much as you can't go into detail as much as you can on the forums. -1 for this suggestion mainly because of the reasons listed above.

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Besides, how could you like hm want a gamemode like cops n robbers, you wouldn't have enough space for /suggestion copsnrobbers,guns,money,etc. No offence but this suggestion is horrible.

XxUmbreonxX

Its their choice to making a profile or not first time i came on the server i had to play their games and then make a profile so no i don't like idea :)