• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Stream Parkour

To make this better, this should be...

• Longer.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Harder.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More detailed.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • The same! It's great.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

ChildMusher69

I made a parkour in creative (my fifth plot) called stream parkour.

Name: Stream parkour
Difficulty: Very Easy
Length: Extremely Short
Checkpoints: 0

THIS IS MEANT TO BE EXTREMELY EASY AND SHORT. This is because there are some players that absolutely suck at parkour that need a chance, or else they wont have that much fun.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
It seems bland, too short, and reminds me a lot of nature parkour. Also, its easy to jump on the sides and walk all the way to the end doing no parkour at all. I don't like the part where you go through the piston door just to get to the end, it doesn't really fit the theme or look good.

But seriously. Ten jumps? Thats all it is is TEN JUMPS. Dungeon 1 is 30 jumps, and it is still really easy, dungeon 2 is only 47 jumps. I do not think a parkour should be any shorter than dungeon 1.

Last edited:

ChildMusher69

It seems bland, too short, and reminds me a lot of nature parkour. Also, its easy to jump on the sides and walk all the way to the end doing no parkour at all. I don't like the part where you go through the piston door just to get to the end, it doesn't really fit the theme or look good.

But seriously. Ten jumps? Thats all it is is TEN JUMPS. Dungeon 1 is 30 jumps, and it is still really easy, dungeon 2 is only 47 jumps. I do not think a parkour should be any shorter than dungeon 1.
I'm going to add barriers, but if more people want it longer, I'll make it longer.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Just because you want a map to be easy, that doesn't mean that it has to be short. Look at wood parkour -very easy jumps, but it's a decent sized map (not huge but not tiny)
The mountain walls look real band. Use some texture in the stone and dirt
Also, this is a huge pet peave of mine + most of the builders: when there is a log next to water and you can see the block underneath the log, the block underneath should also be a log so it looks like the log keeps going down instead of having visible dirt underneath. You've done this in this map and it stands out heaps for me. I don't like it.
Trenly summed it up pretty well. This is all I have to say.

Sorry. Your map has been declined.