• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Stat Reset

sardene3

I logged on today and found that all my stats in Hitman were "reset" in a way. The stats didn't all drop to 0, they just had values that were much lower than they used to be. From what I recall I had 57 wins with a kill streak of 7. I had approximately 3700 coins, 200 kills, and 100 deaths from maybe 180 games? I worked really hard to get to the 3rd spot on the leaderboard, please help!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Do you have any kind of proof of your old stats?

sardene3

Do you have any kind of proof of your old stats?
fIBwDxC.png

This is the most recent image of my stats that I have. The image is older, but even to be reset back to this would be fine.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I logged on today and found that all my stats in Hitman were "reset" in a way. The stats didn't all drop to 0, they just had values that were much lower than they used to be. From what I recall I had 57 wins with a kill streak of 7. I had approximately 3700 coins, 200 kills, and 100 deaths from maybe 180 games? I worked really hard to get to the 3rd spot on the leaderboard, please help!
u were never 3rd... u were 10th.... it might be the fact that u got the stuff, then u logged out too quickly? or something it has happened to me, but i got through it :D

Trenly

Admin
Admin
u were never 3rd... u were 10th.... it might be the fact that u got the stuff, then u logged out too quickly? or something it has happened to me, but i got through it :D
He was third at one point. I saw it 2-3 days before he posted this

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I'm sorry, we are working really hard in fixing this very weird bug. I have returned your stats back