• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Jigsaw Speedrunning!

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Hello,

Since I've been really enjoying speedrunning in a wide variety of games, I thought why not add speedrunning to Jigsaw! I feel like adding a speedrunning mode would be very exciting to add and challenge lots of players to try to get the best timings in completing Jigsaw! The way it will work is as follows.

At the beginning of Jigsaw, there will be a pressure plate that will start a timer to the right with a scoreboard. As you go through each level it will post the time you completed that level and continue the timer. If you die or go back to spawn via /spawn the timer will stop. You will also have the option to reset the timer by stepping onto the pressure plate and start all over again. Each time you complete a jigsaw level the time will get posted ontot he "Leaderboards" section of the HHGN page at www.happy-hg.com where it will show an overall time of 1st, 2nd etc. and to avoid having to show every single level at once, all you have to do is click say on a drop down arrow or on a username to show all the times of the different levels.

If you think there are improvements to be made or you like my idea comment below ^-^ Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my suggestion, as I'd love this to be added to Jigsaw.

joexxx6

Sounds nice, however it might take a fair bit of plug-in variation for the server. Even though Zainos might have to change some plug-ins that were originally on the server this is a pretty good idea.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
This is actually an amazing idea! And the leader-boards would be sorted by max level reached (without deaths ofc, since each death resets the run), and the time it took you.
You could also have the option to toggle the speedrunning status so players are not annoyed by the constant resetting timer etc. :)

Fantasiia

It's a pretty good idea!!

Bully you made me go through all this reading and typing happy hunger games forums on google! Stop to bully me Travis!!

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Instructions unclear, if I do that it googles me the letter "H"
upload_2017-7-23_19-48-11.png

upload_2017-7-23_19-53-59.png

upload_2017-7-23_19-53-25.png

Unitus

Retired Staff
Typing H in the URL and it resulting in instantly Happy Hunger Games displaying is due to previous searches (cookies). So, for people that have not visited the website before, it will not work. Just create a bookmark or set it to automatically open up when you load up your browser.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
lol guys, it was a joke, it's funny how some people actually made serious replies xD
Anyway, please try to stick on-topic when commenting on a thread, unless it's in the off-topic section!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
So...
Everyone will get to Level 15 and will have to restart their timer...?