• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit PvP Spawn?

MineJam

Retired Staff
2016-06-05_21.03.46.png
2016-06-05_21.03.59.png
2016-06-05_21.03.16.png
Idk to be honest I just heard some people say that they wanted a new spawn so I made something as close to the one now as I could. leaving some detail but making it look as clean as possible. Its a bit smaller maybe 1 to 2 blocks. I don't have much hope for this considering it took me maybe 2 hours to make and about 10 minutes to make, edit and render the video.
Here it is

Last edited:

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
the video is private.. make it unlisted so people cannot see it unless they have the link. so if some1 goes on ur channel, they will not see it

when it is private, ppl cannot see it period.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
luv it! but i do have some suggestions:

1. the block pallet used is meh
2. birch + spruce fences dont look that good next to each other
3. if ur gonna use clay, plz use clay for the whole thing (at least thats what trenly told me that jam told him that if ur gonna use a lot of clay, make the whole map clay)

but dude, its amazing! how about we team up and ask zain if we can make a lobby for each arena?? this 1 looks clayworld-ish and the 1 atm is jungle definitely! i could make a chinese themed 1? :D

MineJam

Retired Staff
luv it! but i do have some suggestions:

1. the block pallet used is meh
2. birch + spruce fences dont look that good next to each other
3. if ur gonna use clay, plz use clay for the whole thing (at least thats what trenly told me that jam told him that if ur gonna use a lot of clay, make the whole map clay)

but dude, its amazing! how about we team up and ask zain if we can make a lobby for each arena?? this 1 looks clayworld-ish and the 1 atm is jungle definitely! i could make a chinese themed 1? :D
Block pallet? The wood used to hold the signs?
I did the birch and spruce to give it some contrast.
Clay for the whole thing would be so ugly lol, I could just remove the little bit of clay
Thanks, Idk ill wait for more suggestions

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Block pallet? The wood used to hold the signs?
I did the birch and spruce to give it some contrast.
Clay for the whole thing would be so ugly lol, I could just remove the little bit of clay
Thanks, Idk ill wait for more suggestions
i know it would look a little ugly, but thats wot trenly said that jam said
i do also like the use of vines
now plz turn this into a themed map so we can have an idea for the server where every arena gets its own lobby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

javathor

Idk to be honest I just heard some people say that they wanted a new spawn so I made something as close to the one now as I could. leaving some detail but making it look as clean as possible. Its a bit smaller maybe 1 to 2 blocks. I don't have much hope for this considering it took me maybe 2 hours to make and about 10 minutes to make, edit and render the video.
Here it is
awesome spawn i like it

Fu3rza

im not much of a builder type of person but i wouldn't mind this as the new spawn, looks good!

MineJam

Retired Staff
I just have one question what are the signs for in the back on the Polished Stone
That is the front of the spawn, that's where any signs that he wants would go. Or they could just remove it and put it infront like it is now

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I honestly REALLY dislike this map.

• The alternating wood and cobble stairs for the floor just look weird
  • There is no need for the sign boards
  • Birch and spruce fences are not good textures to put next to each other
  • Why use clay? It looks out of place; and TBH, I can tell its meant to represent leaves, so why not just use leaves?
  • It looks EXTREMELY similar to the current spawn
  • I don't see how stone bricks fit with your other block choices
  • I have no idea why you used quartz, Its not prominent in any of the maps
  • The dirt and stone mixture you used for the bottom just looks odd
  • The block pallet you used is very uninspiring. Logs, next to clay, next to planks, next to cobble, next to quartz? It may look good with your shaders and/or textures you were using, but most people don't use shaders or textures
  • The polished andesite looks weird next to the dirt

MineJam

Retired Staff

• Why use clay? It looks out of place; and TBH, I can tell its meant to represent leaves, so why not just use leaves?
  • The block pallet you used is very uninspiring. Logs, next to clay, next to planks, next to cobble, next to quartz? It may look good with your shaders and/or textures you were using, but most people don't use shaders or textures
welp bye bye dreams lmao.
Ill try to best reply to your statements.
I put the alternating stairs because it was a simple clean design. It may look weird in your eyes but its something.
I didn't use leaves because it looks extremely weird.
I changed the fences and uploaded the pictures while you were writing that out.
It is supposed to look similar to the spawn now. But I can tell you the differences. 1. Its not flat, 2. not even close to the same blocks. 3. the only thing that looks like it is the layout.
I removed the stone bricks and uploaded pictures while you were writing this out.
I used quartz so it wouldn't be the same.....
Dirt and stone hmm. Lets see what we find when we mine 5 blocks down in a survival world. Oh would you look at that, dirt and stone.
Idk what you mean by block pallet but I may have changed that in the pictures provided.
and idk about the rest.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Block pallet is what blocks you use when building.

A very simple modern pallet would be something like:
  • stone
  • stone slabs
  • black stained glass
  • white stained glass
  • polished andesite
  • quartz

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader

I agree with allot of these statements.
The block pallet is very bad. Some of these blocks work with others. But all together it looks like a mess.
I actually don't mind the bottom of the Island. The vines look cool.
But the towers are too thin in my opinion. In areas it's only a cobblestone wall, which isn't even a full block. In the current spawn it's a 3x3 tower. And at the top, there's a floating slab. I don't like things like this.
As Trenly said, this is WAY too similar to the current spawn. I dislike the idea of having a different spawn for each map. The spawn that we have now is unique., but looks good! If we tried to remake it by changing the leaves to green stained clay, it would look sorta weird.
So I'm sorry to say, but this map has been declined.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
honestly, there is a 1% chance of a pvp lobby getting added by a player.. as zain said:

so.. i dont think this map will get added.. sry!
True! Large projects such as hubs and lobbies that people will be in a lot and spend a long time looking at should be done the buildteam! I forgot about that post from Zain.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Thats also not to mention that when MineJam asked Zainos about it in game, Zainos said that it would be EXTREMELY unlikely for any new pvp lobby to be accepted. Honestly, I wouldn't waste your time.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Thats also not to mention that when MineJam asked Zainos about it in game, Zainos said that it would be EXTREMELY unlikely for any new pvp lobby to be accepted. Honestly, I wouldn't waste your time.
he took that chance (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

even i wouldnt take that chance

MineJam

Retired Staff
I love the attitudes.... lmao ill make 1 for fun and see how it turns out.

Zainos said he would really have to like it though and idk what he likes xD

oh wellz dreams crushed

MineJam

Retired Staff
I mean lets be honest here the spawn now looks like it was done in like an hr lmao. especially if there was a whole team on it