• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Server trailer from your live-streamer epicstudmuffin5

epicstudmuffin5

Zain I could make a minecraft trailer with shaders for the server and put it on youtube please check out the pic to see the shaders

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 967
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 962

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Awesome, we need to update our server trailer becuase the one we have is very out of date.
However, if you decide to make one, it MUST INCLUDE every attraction of the server. For a help in what im meaning, go to our official trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nWvFH0DrUc
Ho and im sorry but for owning reasons you must give me the video file and i need to upload it in MY youtube account (dont worry ill credit you in the description).
If you success to make a good video that is aprooved by MrAnnoyingCookie and Me, you will get as reward: FREE MOCKINGJAY RANK!
Good luck :D

epicstudmuffin5

Omg I was going to make the trailer for free but ok how can I send it to u when I'm done? Thanks zain your the best could you maby post a short list[ of attractions so I don't miss any. I live streamed a preview of the trailer and if you don't like it I can start over. I couldn't get the best angles because I can't fly :p I'm going to donate sometime (don't know when) because in the short 5 days I've been on the server it has grown to my only used server. I come on every day and it like I've never played it because it so adichting.

Thanks,
Epicstudmuffin5/Scott

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
1- Remove the Owners: and Other great plugins lists, i dont like them.
2- Remove the parts where you walk in the spawn to the game portal, its stupid :/
3- At the end please make a short film of of the spawn while fling and end by filming our logo.
4- remove the Plots escene and make anotherone filming de plots while flying (find good ones, dont film horrible plots :p )
5- Please remove the white horrible titles and add better ones. For example: the font that we have in our server banner, thats a cool font.
Remember everything you are doing is optional. However, if we like it and accept it you will still recive FREE mockingjay rank :)

epicstudmuffin5

Zain il do it for you and cookie. i came into this willing to do it for free and am still. you or cookie can tell me what the f to do because you are nice and willing to give me something i dident expect :D You and cookie are the best server oner iv met in my life and il gladly fix anything you or cookie want be back soon with V3 :D
Also what is that awesome font called. :lol:

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I LOVE IT!
Please change:
- "Survival" to "Factions Survival"
- The font: you can leave the final as it is. but the titles of atractions fonts, please put a GOOD ONE, like the one in our server banner: http://cdn2.planetminecraft.com/files/banner/114356.gif
And then send me the download link. (upload it to mediafire) so i can upload it to youtube :D

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Hey, sorry for bothering (again :,( ) But the final where it says the IP with the font i told you its very hard to read. Please put back the font you put at the begining, JUST IN THE FINAL WHERE IT SAYS "IP: MC.HAPPY-HG.COM"
And please change:
- You spelt wrong again TRAINING, you put traning -_-
- Change "Jigsaw Mini Games" for "Jigsaw Puzzle"
- And thats it :) Do this that is very easy and you do it in seconds and i publish it in youtube and give you free mockingjay VIP rank <3
PD: Thanks for the photo, its awesome <3 Ill use it as wallpaper of the webpage

epicstudmuffin5

anything man i have to reupload to madia fire but what eves. Il have it do in an hour rely i must have not saved because i fix training :D