• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed SCBB Killing Glitch

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I just joined SCBB and everything was normal, weird! Please if this happens again let me know and I'll check and see what is the problem.
Thanks!

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I just joined SCBB and everything was normal, weird! Please if this happens again let me know and I'll check and see what is the problem.
Thanks!
Ok! I just went on SCBB and it STILL does not work.. weird.. do you have an alt with no rank that u can try it on?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Ok! I just went on SCBB and it STILL does not work.. weird.. do you have an alt with no rank that u can try it on?
Yes, and I tested with it. But that doesn't change anything, there are actually lot of players playing SCBB and no one had the problem, that's why! Does it still happen to you specifically?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
It happened to me once and once only when I tried to replicate it. BUT! It only happened when I was on a bad wireless connection, at my school.