• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Run From The Beast

Do you think it's a good idea and it should be added ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Senzii

I read the Thread of ultimateninja125 about Maze Runner and I immediatly thought about Run From The Beast gamemode. So, if you don't know what "Run From The Beast" is, there's one player (The Beast) who have to run after the others players (The Survivors) in a map full of Parkours,Mazes and traps. When the players reach the end they got better stuff than The Beast and have to kill him/her.

The Beast is equipped with a normal Diamond Stuff and start to run 10 seconds after "The Survivors".The others players (Survivors) start running with nothing, unless they finished the map.

The screen is an EXAMPLE of what map look like (in general), I built this in 5 minutes just to show you.Usually, a "Run From The Beast" map is more detailed, longer, are not just a corridor and have a theme.

Attachments

• example.png
    example.png
    972.2 KB · Views: 206

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I remember this a long time ago from 2014, Would be really cool idea for a minigame when we work on Arcade.

If you can make a map or 3, +1

ParadoxTaco

I remember this on afew old servers, however in this current year I have been unable to find any. I would love to see a gamemode around this Idea. However, a more polished version would be nice, since on one server I remember as the beast if you where good at parkour, you could almost always get ahead of the runners, reach the end, and just be completely free to take all the loot.

Senzii

I remember as the beast if you where good at parkour, you could almost always get ahead of the runners
Ikr, I think it would be a great idea to give something like speed to the ''Survivors'' when the Beast is 10 blocks nearby. Like that the Survivors would have a little avantage if the Beast is too good in Parkour.

ParadoxTaco

Ikr, I think it would be a great idea to give something like speed to the ''Survivors'' when the Beast is 10 blocks nearby. Like that the Survivors would have a little avantage if the Beast is too good in Parkour.
Not really that, just the beast cant reach the end where it allows them to become op

Senzii

Not really that, just the beast cant reach the end where it allows them to become op
Ho sorry, I thought you were speaking about the Beast being too good at parkour and always win. We could add a permission that only the Survivors can have acces to the ending Stuff.