• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Quitting Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
After being banned permanently from Happy HG, never being able to see my Parkour again and my Mockingjay rank, I've decided to get my life back and not bother waste money and time on servers like this one. So, I've decided to just quit everything and achieve more in real life than in a computer chair.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Since you're perm banned, you've made a great decision. I kinda quit Minecraft cuz of that except I'm not banned.. But good luck on life and everything, you've made a great choice x3

sunshinebabyy

After being banned permanently from Happy HG, never being able to see my Parkour again and my Mockingjay rank, I've decided to get my life back and not bother waste money and time on servers like this one. So, I've decided to just quit everything and achieve more in real life than in a computer chair.
What's funny is that, this is basically what's happening with me haha. I spent $15 but I got the voting rank up to Capitol. Tbh - this server is Drama Thirsty games and not Happy Hunger Games.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Drama Thirsty games? no lol, if you're banned you're banned for a reason and if that reason is wrong you go make a ban appeal its as simple as that. Its not that hard to follow rules, and staff make mistakes there human.

sunshinebabyy

Drama Thirsty games? no lol, if you're banned you're banned for a reason and if that reason is wrong you go make a ban appeal its as simple as that. Its not that hard to follow rules, and staff make mistakes there human.
That's not what I was talking about haha x3 There's been a lot of drama for me and my friends (all seperate drama) for the past week. That's why I said what I said. It's true. In PvP all you see are people calling names starting fights and spreading drama.

MineJam

Retired Staff
That's not what I was talking about haha x3 There's been a lot of drama for me and my friends (all seperate drama) for the past week. That's why I said what I said. It's true. In PvP all you see are people calling names starting fights and spreading drama.
well that's pvp lol, there is always going to be arguments in it, because all that matters in pvp is who is better. And since mostly kids play it they get mad easily and say things they shouldn't. You will find toxicity in any pvp server.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
How did you get banned?
I said 1 Server IP in global chat. I get banned permanently. It's completely ridiculous. It should be for a week and if someone does it again after getting banned once for it they should just add on another week. That's the main reason as to why I quit. Because if they're just gonna ban me for such a stupid reason, what's the point of even being there?

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I also want to say thanks to everyone who posted such nice things. I honestly was just expecting hate off of the Staff and Builders. But I didn't, so thanks everyone who had the decency to say something nice. =)

MineJam

Retired Staff
I said 1 Server IP in global chat. I get banned permanently. It's completely ridiculous. It should be for a week and if someone does it again after getting banned once for it they should just add on another week. That's the main reason as to why I quit. Because if they're just gonna ban me for such a stupid reason, what's the point of even being there?
Well first off if you liked the server you wouldn't advertise another server on it, giving an opportunity for players/possible future rank buyers to leave.
I would ban you perm too. Why let someone on my server that is going to create a negative impact on the server. Making possibly dozens of players leave. Read the rules when you go onto a server. People, the most important thing to keep a server running... And someone is giving another servers ip away on it, whether it be one or 50 they would still leave. You should have known putting an ip of a server in chat or even msging it to someone is against the rules.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Well first off if you liked the server you wouldn't advertise another server on it, giving an opportunity for players/possible future rank buyers to leave.
I would ban you perm too. Why let someone on my server that is going to create a negative impact on the server. Making possibly dozens of players leave. Read the rules when you go onto a server. People, the most important thing to keep a server running... And someone is giving another servers ip away on it, whether it be one or 50 they would still leave. You should have known putting an ip of a server in chat or even msging it to someone is against the rules.
That's why I said that it should be just a week ban.. And after the week if the same person does it again, they'll be banned for 2 weeks and so on. Perm ban is completely ridiculous.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
That's why I said that it should be just a week ban.. And after the week if the same person does it again, they'll be banned for 2 weeks and so on. Perm ban is completely ridiculous.
If you have a problem with it make a suggestion, but I doubt it will be changed, considering the previous suggestions saying the same thing.

But anyways, goodbye

Zelistra

Trusted Member
My friend got perm banned for saying a server name, not even the ip, just the name.. She said the name of the largest server, everyone knows it, but she got perm banned anyways.
That's advertising..

Cookie

Trusted Member
Sam, just make a ban appeal. If you're reason is legit. Don't leave.

If you do, wow. I'd be sad.

ImTea

Retired Staff
well that's pvp lol, there is always going to be arguments in it, because all that matters in pvp is who is better. And since mostly kids play it they get mad easily and say things they shouldn't. You will find toxicity in any pvp server.
Not to take this off topic but it's gonna happen. I have to say honestly that HHG is more toxic than an average pvp server.

Anyways bai Sam.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Bye everyone. Thanks for the good times I've had on Happy HG, it's been great meeting you all and playing with you all. It's just ashame that I'm going for a reason so silly. But, that's life. Bye. <3

Majorconnor10

I also want to say thanks to everyone who posted such nice things. I honestly was just expecting hate off of the Staff and Builders. But I didn't, so thanks everyone who had the decency to say something nice. =)

Why would you post this if you were expecting hate off of the Staff and Builders? Were you expecting a flame war or the staff and builders to go off on you?

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Why would you post this if you were expecting hate off of the Staff and Builders? Were you expecting a flame war or the staff and builders to go off on you?
I was expecting the Staff and Builders to just comment stuff like 'yay' or 'finally, he's gone' or 'thanks whoever banned him'. Gladly, they didn't. I just posted this to let all of my friends know that I'm leaving and I won't be coming back. Instead of just leaving and not even informing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.