• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Question about 2 of the server/forum rules

Zelistra

Trusted Member
So say IF I ever said "lpm" in the actual words (I will never do it though >_<) , will I be punished for not speaking in English or swearing or what? I'm so curious, thanks :p

MineJam

Retired Staff
Its against the rules to speak another language, whether or not you will be punished for doing so is up to the staff. The only excuse is if you speak another language and you didn't know the rules before hand. Staff can speak other languages to handle a situation accordingly.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Speaking another language no matter what may be used is against the rules both in game and on the forums since this server only supports English as a language.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Speaking another language no matter what may be used is against the rules both in game and on the forums since this server only supports English as a language.
But say if someone is swearing in another language, will they be punished for swearing or speaking in another language?

MissDark

Retired Staff
But say if someone is swearing in another language, will they be punished for swearing or speaking in another language?
I'm pretty sure they'd get punished for speaking in another language, but profanity would be apart of the punishment reason. I could be wrong, though.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I wouldn't be able to tell if they are swearing in another language so I would just punish for speaking other languages as required.