• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Project 7

alxyz

Trusted Member
Hey Guys, Alexis here. Yes, Project 7. But, this one isn't about you guys. It's about me. Also, I wanna give a big apology to AK_Aurora DerpityDesalynn Snowyyy_ (etc.) Sorry to you all that i've been a bit of an overreacting jerk. But, now to the project. My friend CanadianTheCat and I (He is the best, he stayed up until almost 12 for me last night) were talking about a lot of things. Such has no one is perfect, not a lot of people say ty, etc. I want to focus on those 2 topics. The first one, No one is perfect. Now, some people think I'm the person that is always sun shiny and have no problems at all. That is the worst thing anyone could think of me to be honest. We all have problems, even me. I suffer with anger issues, meaning i get mad easily and my emotions like to tug at me. And yes, i've have some people call me perfect when i had them help with this project. If you were on this morning, i asked you to write something you hate about me. LETS LOOK AT WHAT WE GOT SHALL WE! But, the weird thing is, i know none of these are that serious. These are the ones i got:

"We hard talk and hang out"
"You're better at pvp then me"
"You're ships and pranks are annoying"
"You overreact to everything"
"You always have better skins"
"You think you can fix everything"
"You go through so many name changes"

Yes, some were serious, but not as serious as i wanted it to be. Sometimes, I think of things i hate about myself, but i dont do anything with it. Like, i don't like my issues for say. But, out of those 12 i asked, i got 5 "You're perfect"'s and i made them change it. (Yes i merged some since some repeated) No one is perfect, unless they are perfect in your own way. NEXT TO PIC WE MUST DISCOVER! Not a lot of people say thank you. We all get this, when you do something very nice but, you don't get a thank you and it stings. I actually get that a lot. I was raised to say thank you at any time, and i know i have said thank you to anyone who has done something for me. So, if i didn't say thank you, please forgive me. But wait! Theres one last topic. Forgetting. We all forget something whether its homework, or a test, but try forgetting someones birthday for almost 3 years when you told them 3 days before. Yes, i know, its easy to forget. But on someone's birthday is a bit harsh for 2 years and counting. This has been happening to me. If you have had a birthday on hhg, you have probably received a birthday party from me. I've basically excepted the fact of me giving and not getting. Same thing for christmas sometimes. I know it's mc, but it still kinda stings if you understand what i mean. CanadianTheCat offered to do something for my birthday, but i don't want another person to forget. (If your wondering my birthday is the 30th of Dec.) So, all i want to say is, please say thank you. And if someone doesn't say thank you, please try and hint them to say it. So, no animation or drawing this time, but this one is just as valuable. Thank you all and i will see you on Project 8. Gonna head in, and I'll see you on the other side. ~Lexy

cosmologys

Lex I love you I'm just saying. I don't hate much about you except for when you're pranking or shipping but that's just for fun. Please don't feel ashamed about yourself :'(

alxyz

Trusted Member
Lex I love you I'm just saying. I don't hate much about you except for when you're pranking or shipping but that's just for fun. Please don't feel ashamed about yourself :'(
Apologizing for me screaming about my dumb problems when I should have focused on you guys more is something to feel ashamed about. I was being selfish and rude but, thank you for excepting my apology

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
It's fine to want something. No one can give all the time. I am a great example of that. Lots of times I'll help people for a couple of weeks then I'll get burnt out. So then I take a couple of weeks as a break. Then I come back. And yes, sometimes I get annoyed at people too.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Lexy I'd love to help with whatever Darien is gonna do for your birthday, but by that time I don't know if I'll have access to normal internet.. ._. (And that means no servers on mc, or forums, basically anything)

This probably has nothing to do with the thread but since you brought up "no one is perfect, unless they're perfect in your own way" I thought I'd share this c:

https://imgur.com/gallery/yopgv

Everyone should fill that up. Btw it's from Lindsey Stirling's book 'The Only Pirate At The Party'