• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Prediction Game

michalthekid

Trusted Member
TRUE!!!

Next person like Sour cream and onion chips
True, but only if you replace the chips with salted nachos, changed the sour cream to a cheese dip and onion to a microwave in which to heat up the dip.

next person is cute
(and will say something along the lines of "ew no absolutely not" but i know your cute so why would you say that?)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
True, but only if you replace the chips with salted nachos, changed the sour cream to a cheese dip and onion to a microwave in which to heat up the dip.

next person is cute
(and will say something along the lines of "ew no absolutely not" but i know your cute so why would you say that?)
ew no absolutely not

Next person has amazon prime.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
ew no absolutely not

Next person has amazon prime.
No, Amazon hasn't arrived Argentina yet :(

Next person just noticed like me that the thread name was changed from "Predication Game" to "Prediction Game"

michalthekid

Trusted Member
False. I noticed it when it happened.

Next person has, at some point, eaten something they shouldn't have.
Considering the fact I am supposed to be starving in the chinese emperors dungeon, true.

Next person has went on google translate, typed a immature message, set the language to english and hit the speaker button to see how the tts would say the message

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Considering the fact I am supposed to be starving in the chinese emperors dungeon, true.

Next person has went on google translate, typed a immature message, set the language to english and hit the speaker button to see how the tts would say the message
False, why would I do that lol

Next person loves Skyblock