• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Phantom buff

MineJam

Retired Staff
Come on, 5 thousand coins to fly for 5 seconds? And you can only fly when you're not in combat???
What's the point of flying for 5 seconds if you can't even fly in combat. I think this should be buffed.
Examples/thoughts

• Instead of 5 seconds 10?
  • Be able to fly while in combat..
  • Make it not 5k?? (that is a lot of money for 5 seconds of flying...) I would say more like 2k for 5 seconds.
  • Better sword or armor. (like I said, 5k is a lot of money for something that isnt even as powerful as warrior which is free.)

I think 1 or more of these should be implemented.
5k is a lot for this.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I did not realize it as 5k coins for that. To be able to fly is pretty powerful, so maybe a buff could be put in place. Maybe a bow with something idk.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Come on, 5 thousand coins to fly for 5 seconds? And you can only fly when you're not in combat???
What's the point of flying for 5 seconds if you can't even fly in combat. I think this should be buffed.
Examples/thoughts

• Instead of 5 seconds 10?
  • Be able to fly while in combat..
  • Make it not 5k?? (that is a lot of money for 5 seconds of flying...) I would say more like 2k for 5 seconds.
  • Better sword or armor. (like I said, 5k is a lot of money for something that isnt even as powerful as warrior which is free.)

I think 1 or more of these should be implemented.
5k is a lot for this.
^