• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Parkour-vote glitch

Are you haveing this proble?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

ChildMusher69

IGN: CrepeCat
When I discovered this bug: 6:50 PM, Feb. 12 2017.
What the bug is: When you're doing some parkour on the parkour server, and somebody votes, it lags you back to the last jump, then you fall.
Server: Parkour

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
What you are saying does not make sense because the Vote plugin isn't installed in Parkour Server since there are not parkour rewards available at /tokens store so it would be useless to have it there. Make sure you aren't lagging or isn't an anti-cheat false positive! If this is the case, record the false positive and reply in this thread and I'll check it out.

Thanks!

ParadoxTaco

Well I have seen this for myself, whenever the text to say [Player Name] Has voted and received 1 token, you get lagged back, although it does not happen everytime.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Well I have seen this for myself, whenever the text to say [Player Name] Has voted and received 1 token, you get lagged back, although it does not happen everytime.
May have been a long ago, that plugin (and hence the broadcast message) was removed from parkour months ago...

NoHaxJustJambo

rWOLasd.png

There ya go :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
That message is from hub that stayed in the chat feed cuz it was sent the moment u did /parkour ;)
Wouldnt it have been before the "Tepelorting you to server parkour" message, or is there a bit of a delay with that?