• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

**NOTE I DID NOT DIE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

oajs44

Some idiot made a topic on 2 other server forums that reads: PS (Blurring out my last name for obvious reasons)

US NEWS: JEVITY HE**** (oajs44) HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD ON THE NORTHBOUND SIDE OF THE TACONIC STATE PARKWAY (The only reason why he said that is because i was visiting family in up state New York at the time) HE WAS IN A GREEN FORD FIESTA (My mother has a hyundai and my step dad has a Nissan and outtie) WHEN DRIVER SPINS OUT OF CONTROL AND HITS A TREE CAUSING IT TO CATCH ON FIRE WITH A HUGE FOREST FIRE KILLING 2 OTHER PEOPLE HURTING 3 OTHER PEOPLE. THIS IS MOST TRAGIC NEWS OF THE GENERATION!

I did not die this came from someone who betrayed me on Towny and factions, I really hate him. I'm assuming he was online when i told everyone i was leaving and going to Millbrook (where cousins live) and Rhinebeck (Where my grandparents live) which is north on the Taconic State Pkwy. He has my name because I had him as a contact on skype for like 4 months. Anywho ignore this. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.