• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed No jump boost on Bm

MineJam

Retired Staff
  • In Game Name: MineJam
  • When do you discovered this Bug: Today
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: No jump boost on kit black mamba, Idk how to repeat it.
  • In which server is the bug located? Kit PvP
  • Here is a video of the "bug"

touh

Trusted Member
Eh, that makes me confused, even though it's a small chance, it could still happen, if you posted a video on that channel and made it unlisted and posted it on here you might of had a chance to get a subscriber or something? You don't want people to really sub to that channel. And if you want content on your channel that you want people to watch, they wouldn't make sense, what's the problem uploading on there when you're making the video unlisted and just posting it on here?

MineJam

Retired Staff
Eh, that makes me confused, even though it's a small chance, it could still happen, if you posted a video on that channel and made it unlisted and posted it on here you might of had a chance to get a subscriber or something? You don't want people to really sub to that channel. And if you want content on your channel that you want people to watch, they wouldn't make sense, what's the problem uploading on there when you're making the video unlisted and just posting it on here?
There isnt a problem i just want to keep my real videos on my main channel. I doubt anyone will see my bug video and want to subscribe and if they do its not that hard to type in my name on youtube. Its in a couple of my videos on my alt. im not too worried about that.

Kuiah

There was a "bug" where Spy lost its speed. This was fixed by relogging from the server, I don't know about BM but it lost its buffs so could have the same "fix".

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Weird! Make sure to be using Minecraft 1.10 and please notify me if this happens again