• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

New YT Video!

Should I start recording on HHG?

• Total voters

iiDoozie

Hey guys! I just posted a new video on my YouTube Channel! It would be awesome if you could go subscribe! And maybe you can leave suggestions on what I should play next on this post.
In the future, I am wanting to be known for my SkyWars. Just like BajanCanadian was/is known for his Survival Games.
This most recent video is made up of Funny Moments I have recorded with my friend who is in the video, SweezyCatch.
I hope you will check out my channel!

SkyWars MelonPiee.png

Visit my Channel : Click Me!
Watch my Video: [Removed]

P.S. There is a jump scare somewhere in the video, and I thought it might fit since it's coming up to Halloween. So to all the children out there, don't blame me if you get nightmares!

Thanks,
iiDoozie

Last edited by a moderator:

biddie15

Call me a child.... because I hate jump scares with a passion!! XD
So nope! No thanks! I'm good. lol

Cool youtube channel though, I have watched a few of your videos before. Today I subbed. :D

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Just saying. . . happy-hg.com/rules *cough* there's a word in the poll that's um *cough* I'm totally not mini-modding *cough cough* maybe there is a rule that says we can't say other server names, I said maybe. Ok why am I doing this if there's a much easier way ~ _Smokescreen_

Call me a child.... because I hate jump scares with a passion!! XD
So nope! No thanks! I'm good. lol

Cool youtube channel though, I have watched a few of your videos before. Today I subbed. :D
Yeah I'm not watching the video because of the jump scare, I guess people have a reason to call me a child then