• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My story :3

My story,
Ok so I basically came on hhg mainly bc of the skyblock. I shared one with my cuz's Ella Lily and Isabeele and Darcey until they both left ;-; I ended up deleting this island and making one with2 girls I ha never played with before iiNutellaPika and another girl. They didn't stay long bc they basically "griefed me" but I dint care. Lily joined my island and we were happy. So yeah we got sooo far on that island. But I kept being lagggyy sooo much so I gave the island to lily. I made a new island with my 3 friends Livi , pika and I think raven was on it. t was amazing we had soooo much gold diamonds and emralds. I got to level 300! But then I was frickin perm banned from hhg. ;-; Tbh I was cryin' SO YEAH BUY ME UNBANN!
Kylie_Kisses

diidu

My story,
Ok so I basically came on hhg mainly bc of the skyblock. I shared one with my cuz's Ella Lily and Isabeele and Darcey until they both left ;-; I ended up deleting this island and making one with2 girls I ha never played with before iiNutellaPika and another girl. They didn't stay long bc they basically "griefed me" but I dint care. Lily joined my island and we were happy. So yeah we got sooo far on that island. But I kept being lagggyy sooo much so I gave the island to lily. I made a new island with my 3 friends Livi , pika and I think raven was on it. t was amazing we had soooo much gold diamonds and emralds. I got to level 300! But then I was frickin perm banned from hhg. ;-; Tbh I was cryin' SO YEAH BUY ME UNBANN!
Kylie_Kisses
Kylie. I was the 'other girl'. I didn't grief you, Pika did.. but I was involved with it. Sowwy. And if you are unbanned, you'll have to restart your island bc it was deleted and yeah, there was a LOT of gold, diamonds & emeralds! :3

IAreDeath

Kylie. I was the 'other girl'. I didn't grief you, Pika did.. but I was involved with it. Sowwy. And if you are unbanned, you'll have to restart your island bc it was deleted and yeah, there was a LOT of gold, diamonds & emeralds! :3
... i did NOT grief...

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I got banned for the same reason as Ghetto 2Glitching Blocks"
Well did you dupe or help dupe or use the duped blocks? Idk anyways, you're banned and you made disputes and they got declined, that means you're banned. Now all you can rly do is buy an unban I guess..