• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My opinion on mini-modding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Ok look, some people think mini-modding should be allowed, some think it shouldn't. After all, Zainos is the one that decides it! Not us. And he knows that some people want mini-modding to be allowed and some don't. He knows everything about his server, and mini-modding won't be allowed. Also look at what the mods said in the mini-modding threads, mini-modding won't be allowed. I hope that's clear enough. We're not allowed to mini-mod.

If someone disobeys the rules, take a screenshot and report them on forums, or find an online staff and tell them about it.

Last edited:

iiCrunch

Ok look, some people think mini-modding should be allowed, some think it shouldn't. After all, Zainos is the one that decides it! Not us. And he knows that some people want mini-modding to be allowed and some don't. He knows everything about his server, and mini-modding won't be allowed. Also look at what the mods said in the mini-modding threads, mini-modding won't be allowed. I hope that's clear enough. We're not allowed to mini-mod.

If someone disobeys the rules, take a screenshot and report them on forums, or find an online staff and tell them about it.

P.S. The reason why I made this thread is to try to make people stop arguing...
-_- bruh...no just no

ur obviously trying to start something because the argument was already dead

Let's not put everything zainos btw especially on dumb questions like can people pretend to be staff members?

Im going to waste my time on this thread so if quote back I'm not responding

Status
Not open for further replies.