• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Mob Run!

Should this be added to arcade or individually?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes, but show me screenshots

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Maybe, do more explaining

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Maybe, show the screenshots

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Ok guys! I have another idea here today. Back in 2012 I remember playing with my friends on my PlayStation and we made a race called Zombie Run! Now my idea has a similar concept to the original game.

2-5 players will spawn at one end of a giant straight runway. When the race starts the players will be let out of their containers and will start off to run to the finish. But enemy mobs will be spawned ahead and behind them not to mention there will be traps along the way!

Every player will spawn with the same thing, but please note of you add kits make sure they have weaknesses. They would spawn with full leather armor and 5 golden apples. Still making them easy targets for the mobs if the player doesn't have skills. The one who makes it farthest or to the other side first is the winner!

If this game mode is hard to picture I will build it on my brother's PC and show it off to you, if there is any questions or suggestions put them below!

Thanks - EPICMATT88 and Rockinchris99

Last edited:

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I've come up with some ideas for the traps. They could include things blocking the runway, lava pits, soul sand, slowness potions, and harming potions. Maybe there could be power ups too like swiftness potions and upgraded armor (for a short period of time).

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Also since a few of you are asking for screenshots I will get right on to building the game. (It may take a few days just stick with me)