• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

MC-Happy Skywars

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I would talk a little louder and sort of like put a little more excitement into your voice when recording and not make it bland. Also tlak all the time so there is not silence.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I would talk a little louder and sort of like put a little more excitement into your voice when recording and not make it bland. Also tlak all the time so there is not silence.
Well everyone is different, not everyone yells in their videos all the time like me, some people are chill :p They can be however they want to, if you wanna see videos with excitement I might start doing let's play's because I only make videos when I'm hyper and when I'm hyper.. I'm.. Crazy and loud xD

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Well everyone is different, not everyone yells in their videos all the time like me, some people are chill :p They can be however they want to, if you wanna see videos with excitement I might start doing let's play's because I only make videos when I'm hyper and when I'm hyper.. I'm.. Crazy and loud xD
Yes all I was saying is that the Comatating was a little bland and he had little sprits of not talking so I just would fix that.