• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Map Rotations?

MeltWood

I did a quick search and am unable to find a concise location for all the Skywars/Survival Games maps currently on rotation. Am I just missing it or does it not exist?

As a map developer, this would be very helpful in my endeavor to create maps with unique and fun themes that don't already exist. This is also a crucial aspect to having a map accepted, so it seems like the information has to be somewhere.

Thanks!

-MeltWood

mat

There is no thread with the current map rotations as far as I'm aware. I could create a thread with all this information on if you wish

MeltWood

There is no thread with the current map rotations as far as I'm aware. I could create a thread with all this information on if you wish

That would be fantastic. Although it may be an effort to create such a thread, I would ask that at least one screenshot of each map be included just so we have a solid idea of what's already out there.

Thank you!

mat

That would be fantastic. Although it may be an effort to create such a thread, I would ask that at least one screenshot of each map be included just so we have a solid idea of what's already out there.

Thank you!
I'll link you to it when It is finished.