• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Leaving HHG, Quitting Minecraft

Hello Anyone who decides to view this thread I known you've read the title if you've opened this forum post,
The reason why I am quitting is HHG was the only server I found interesting and and ive started losing interest,
I had something lined up for helping me to gain interest again but it couldn't fall in place and ive decided to Quit Minecraft as I have no interest in it anymore.I had a great time while it lasted with everyone especially with these couple of players on this list below you made it fun and left some loving memories in my head.

Memorized Friends <3
First Of All The Mains OGLucas and _Bach_ Without you 2 I wouldve never opened up and not been so nervous all thanks to bach I got into REKT and learned not to be so shy since I met Lucas, Lucas tought me to open up and helped me lighten up, A big thank you too you two <3.
iTut
Trenly
Lowvex
Kaios<---Alot of people miss you
SAFollis
ParadoxTaco
Ema or EamMeme
Evoon
Voidstruck
EL3CTR1CSt0Rm<---You were a main part of my expereince <3
_Hijinx<-----That little scrub for learning to grow up xD <3 Past me
KatRiley
_Teya
All the People on VAZ
iiBaemy and iiMatt <----The ii52's <3
iGuiness
TheLaw39
FlawLessHuman
_Georgie_
Charburst
Eijlbris
If theres any of my many great friends ive missed I am very sorry but you know who you are <3

But for Maja or Majunex as of now cus we know your gonna change your name another 50 times im kidding <3 xD
You , You were one of the greatest people I met you have always been there for me when i've been down you ere there to make me smile and you made alot of things better, I still remeber teachingo you how to build I couldn't explain how happy and proud of you I was at the time .

Well ig this is my goodbye everyone I enjoyed my time while it lasted and I hope you all enjoy your travels in life you will all be missed.

Cookie

Trusted Member
I never knew you, but you seem like a nice person. I wish you all the best in the future, and all the happiness. - Cookie

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
nuuu whyyyy drake ;-; you're the person who got me this far... without you... I wouldn't be able to build, I wouldn't have been able to meet all of these amazing people... I really just would've been some random tryhard kid ( I still am but EHHH who cares ) I'm really sad, but i guess you have better things to do rather than play mc... thank you so much for teaching me how to build, giving me all these amazing memories,kind words, and always being by my side... you've been v helpful & kind to me ever since the day I met you. I'll never forget you <3

~ maja <3

( make sure to visit once in a while or I'll go insane cx ;) )

Not to be rude but nice try trying to make my heart break, mate. Nice try, but it aint gonna happen.

Last edited: