• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

kit pvp ghost kit needs buff

marleymol

the ghost kit on kit pvp is not worth it because its 1500 coins and has the same sword as default kit.
it also has no armour so dies almost instantly and you could just buy shadow or 500 coins more and its a much better deal.
please buff this kit because I wasted my coin.
or give me a refund :p

Trenly

Admin
Admin
but I got it when shadow used to be 4000 coins so I thought I was getting a good deal XD
Kits get nerfed, kits get buffed, kits change price. When shadow was 4k ghost was a good deal, now it's not. But that doesn't mean you should get coins back.

Say I go to a store and am looking at buying a computer. One is $1500 and the other is $4000, they both run the same operating system and they only have 2 or 3 differences. I buy the one for $1500, since I think it is the better deal; a few days later after I have already been using my computer, the $4000 one goes on sale for $2000. Does that mean I get money back since it's not as good of a deal now? No, it just means I got unlucky.