• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars - J a d e P r o m i n e n c e - MeltWood

MeltWood

Hello once again everyone! This is my new Skywars map made entirely using WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, and hand work. Hope you like it!

- J a d e P r o m i n e n c e -
Sandstone/Prismarine/Birch Themed
8 Players - 1 Chest per Spawn Island
Anti-Gravity Overall Theme

Pictures (a lot of them):

QcI8Bbs.png

R152Kbz.png

6wYhohX.png

s4Wxj0o.png

sQYjAlM.png

yYNWYQd.png

AbWok9Q.png

ZADRYls.png

AKDCXcI.png

I would have liked to take some night pictures to better see the lighting but unfortunately the build server I was working on did not allow that command.

NOTE: I forgot a crafting table and enchantment table in the center for these pictures, but added them shortly after the fact. (So they will be present in the map)

Thanks for reading!

-MeltWood

Last edited:

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Hello once again everyone! This is my new Skywars map made entirely using WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, and hand work. Hope you like it!

- J a d e P r o m i n e n c e -
Sandstone/Prismarine/Birch Themed
8 Players - 1 Chest per Spawn Island
Anti-Gravity Overall Theme

Pictures (a lot of them):

QcI8Bbs.png

R152Kbz.png

6wYhohX.png

s4Wxj0o.png

sQYjAlM.png

yYNWYQd.png

AbWok9Q.png

ZADRYls.png

AKDCXcI.png

I would have liked to take some night pictures to better see the lighting but unfortunately the build server I was working on did not allow that command.

NOTE: I forgot a crafting table and enchantment table in the center for these pictures, but added them shortly after the fact. (So they will be present in the map)

Thanks for reading!

-MeltWood
Love the map good job. Hope it gets accepted.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Is that an end rod I see? Cause we cant have any 1.9 blocks. Some players are still on 1.8.9

Otherwise, looks good

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Trenly said something positive about my build! :D

Noted. Will it actually cause problems for them or will the rods just not show up?
Im not entirely sure. I think that it would cause their game to crash though. Maybe Zainos could find a way to code it so that 1.9 blocks werent rendered for players in 1.8? Im not an expert on that stuff

Tuut

Trusted Member
I love mostly everything about the map! The only thing that bothers me is the tree on the player islands. Maybe the tree should just be wood, but I love the cylinders around mid, makes pvp more exciting. Great work!

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Come again? I'm not sure I understood that.

Like Where all the sandstone and fencing is, all of the islands kinda have a bottom at the same height, I think it would be better possibly if you made the bottom height of the player islands a bit bigger (At least bigger then the bottom height of the spawn island).

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I quite like this map!
There is allot of battle grounds and different islands that will make the pvp more exciting.
The block combination of sandstone and end stone work really well together, and the prismarine complements it very well.
But I agree with Tuut, I think the trees should only be the acacia wood, no prismarine in the trunk.
So if your able to change that?
But other than the trunks, I really like this map! :)
Congratulations! This map has been accepted!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I quite like this map!
There is allot of battle grounds and different islands that will make the pvp more exciting.
The block combination of sandstone and end stone work really well together, and the prismarine complements it very well.
But I agree with Tuut, I think the trees should only be the acacia wood, no prismarine in the trunk.
what about the end rods?

MeltWood

I quite like this map!

I will replace the End rods and fix the trunks. Thanks for accepting it iiJam!

__Joni

i really like this map, i often play skywars (i'm Top 10) and i like your Block choice!
really looking forward to it :D

Joni696
HHG BUILDTEAM MEMBER