• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

ItzScreamz Completely Owned Me

lllllllllll

ItzScreamz, this is for you. This tribute to your PvP skills has costed me over a lifetime of throwing away diapers. Please eat your breakfast delight in complete bliss while you watch this video:
For those of you wondering, he denied me after I said that he souped... and then he left the server.

Edit (day after posting this): ItzScreamz has seen my tribute to his skills and has admitted to souping. I can't believe he has admitted to it, but I'm now making some chicken noodle soup to celebrate!

Edit #2: He is now pot spamming with the Mario kit, being a complete idiot... and after he kills people with it he says "gf".
He's just too good.

Last edited:

Bleachful

ItzScreamz, this is for you. This tribute to your PvP skills has costed me over a lifetime of throwing away diapers. Please eat your breakfast delight in complete bliss while you watch this video:
For those of you wondering, he denied me after I said that he souped... and then he left the server.
LOL

Unitus

Retired Staff

Edit (day after posting this): ItzScreamz has seen my tribute to his skills and has admitted to souping. I can't believe he has admitted to it, but I'm now making some chicken noodle soup to celebrate!
Dem editing skills 200/10