• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I'm leaving the server.

lllllllllll

Yeah, I'm deleting it from my list and leaving HHGN because certain people have just not been kind and I've had many different bad experiences on here. It's not the server's fault or anything, it's literally the certain people of the community that have just happened to make me never want to play on here anymore. I was going to make a video explaining it, but it's just too much (would probably be half an hour of talking and showing examples) and I'm not up for wasting my time. See y'all on the other side.

Also, if anyone wants to play RocketLeague with me (Their community is made of mature people), Add me on Steam OGLucas or cowboy000444

touh

Trusted Member
Yeah, I'm deleting it from my list and leaving HHGN because certain people have just not been kind and I've had many different bad experiences on here. It's not the server's fault or anything, it's literally the certain people of the community that have just happened to make me never want to play on here anymore. I was going to make a video explaining it, but it's just too much (would probably be half an hour of talking and showing examples) and I'm not up for wasting my time. See y'all on the other side.
:( God I wish the community was like it was around 1-2 years ago. Rip good times on Happy...

ImTea

Retired Staff

Also, if anyone wants to play RocketLeague with me (Their community is made of mature people), Add me on Steam OGLucas or cowboy000444
Lucas, you were my dank memer. I'll always be subbed to you. You and you're amazing attitude will always be missed on HHG. The first day I joined HHG you were there and we started talking in pvp. I'm only sorry that we couldn't spend as much time on HHG together as we did. When I saw your YouTube channel I was a huge fan, like, fanboy (if you hadn't noticed.) I even made a video or two in your style. You've helped HHG a lot, so I sincerely thank you. If you want can I add you on skype? PM me your skype so as we can keep in touch. Keep doing you man.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I'm sorry who are you?
(sorry if I dont remember you, I'm just confused as to the structure of these replies)

Last edited:

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Your post is so unnecessary lol, seriously? He's been on the server a lot and he did so much work, yet you don't know who he is? Wow, this shows how self-absorbed and retarded you are lol. Tbh, he's probably more well known than you, and absolutely more liked by the community. The only reason I know who you are is because I was in the staff team, otherwise I would have no idea. Like, come on, I barely see you online, how are you still staff? And even if you don't know him, what makes you think posting that here is a good thing? I get that you just asked, but still, the only thing you show is your stupidity. Ask in PM. Jeez, ruin the moment much.

Also I don't care if Lucas actually didn't mind you asking, it still makes you whatever I just explained (if you even read this, I doubt you will)

We weren't really friends but my subconscious always liked you lol, great times in pvp, I'll miss you :(((
Wow! 0-60 in 3 seconds flat

I ASKED because I've heard his name before but wasn't familiar with what he did to be talked about. You can't expect me to know literally EVERYONE and their individual traits (I already have to handle knowing almost several hundred).

"self-absorbed and retarded" jesus christ are you kidding me?

"The only reason I know who you are is because I was in the staff team, otherwise I would have no idea." WHAT? WHO ARE YOU!?

"Like, come on, I barely see you online, how are you still staff?" Oh, I'm sorry I can't be on the time of day you happen to be on :/ cmon now

"And even if you don't know him, what makes you think posting that here is a good thing? I get that you just asked, but still, the only thing you show is your stupidity. Ask in PM. Jeez, ruin the moment much." I dont see how I ruined anything? The only person triggered by my question is you, and you took it way too far?

I had no idea people pulled this on the forums..

Last edited by a moderator:

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Your post is so unnecessary lol, seriously? He's been on the server a lot and he did so much work, yet you don't know who he is? Wow, this shows how self-absorbed and retarded you are lol. Tbh, he's probably more well known than you, and absolutely more liked by the community. The only reason I know who you are is because I was in the staff team, otherwise I would have no idea. Like, come on, I barely see you online, how are you still staff? And even if you don't know him, what makes you think posting that here is a good thing? I get that you just asked, but still, the only thing you show is your stupidity. Ask in PM. Jeez, ruin the moment much.

Also I don't care if Lucas actually didn't mind you asking, it still makes you whatever I just explained (if you even read this, I doubt you will)

We weren't really friends but my subconscious always liked you lol, great times in pvp, I'll miss you :(((
Far out! Calm down!.... He was asking a simple question...

touh

Trusted Member
I ASKED because I've heard his name before but wasn't familiar with what he did to be talked about. You can't expect me to know literally EVERYONE and their individual traits (I already have to handle knowing almost several hundred).
I didn't want to be apart of this argument but Lucas has been on the server for the longest time I remember. He played as Mojangy, Swagical, Billabong, Yogos, iiLucas, imtotallycow, and cowboy000444. He has also been builder and Head-Builder......

Goodbye Lucas ull be missed on HHG but me and u still talk keep it that way we're gonna be making funny vids till we're old and crippled :) jk I won't get old