• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I need some good videos m8

jcdentonswh0re69

So i've been browsing the EXACT Same Youtube channels for the past 666 years, if any of you have good Youtubers you watch, and they make good quality content, Please tell me because this summer i've been watching the exact same Youtubers.
Don't post: LeafyIsHere, Pyrocynical, Critical, PewDiePie, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier etc, I already watch them.

I'm talking about smaller channels aswell, like ones under 500,000 subscribers kinda :p
I also like memes so yeah if you got any of those also list them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So i've been browsing the EXACT Same Youtube channels for the past 666 years, if any of you have good Youtubers you watch, and they make good quality content, Please tell me because this summer i've been watching the exact same Youtubers.
Don't post: LeafyIsHere, Pyrocynical, Critical, PewDiePie, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier etc, I already watch them.

I'm talking about smaller channels aswell, like ones under 500,000 subscribers kinda :p
terrible tommy
CheekiiChaps

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Well these aren't small but I like Ssundee and Popularmmos, also MrCrainer. If you are looking for none Minecraft then Matthew Santoro is cool.

Zelistra

Trusted Member

What type of channels? Minecraft?
Well here I got a few Minecraft channels, these are the only Minecraft channels I watch:

KillerCreeper55.. That channel is in Spanish but that's the guy that discovered spheres in Minecraft xd

Music Videos:
MysteriousImage

Redstone & commands:
Sethbling
MrCubey
TheRedEngineer
Mumble Jumble
MrCrayfish
Mr. Clottom

Updates & maps:
Logdotzip
TrueMU aka MinecraftUniverse

Tutorial-based:
TurtleDerp
Grian
MagmaMusen
WiederDude

Survival-based:
TheCampingRusher - Minecraft

"What If Minecraft"-based:
ExplodingTNT
Golden Armor

They do a lot:
UnspeakableGaming

xisumavoid
AntVenom
CaptainSparklez

Let's Play's:
HeyImBee
LDShadowLady
TheDiamondMinecart
Ssundee
StampyLongHead
Bajan Canadian - Minecraft & More

Crainer Commentates
Dollastic Plays
Doni Bobes
EGTV
Gamer Chad
GrapeAppleSauce
PopularMMOs
PrestonPlayz
RadioJH Games
NicsterTV
LandonMC
Lachlan
JeromeASF
EthosLab
iBallasticSquid
iHasCupquake
iDeactivateMC

I know.. at the beginning I said "a few".. xD Oops

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
It totally depends on what your into.
But my favourites are:
RomanatwoodVlogs
Casey Neistat
Grian
Nigahiga
Xisumavoid
EthosLab
Awkward Puppets
ThatcherJoe
Casper Lee
CommunityChannel

Just to name a few :p

Last edited:

jcdentonswh0re69

It totally depends on what your into.
But my favourites are:
RomanatwoodVlogs
Casey Neistat
Grian
Nigahiga
Xisumavoid
EthosLab
Awkward Puppeta
ThatcherJoe
Casper Lee
CommunityChannel

Just to name a few :p
Yass Grian, His tutorials always helped me when I sucked at building.
Well here I got a few Minecraft channels, these are the only Minecraft channels I watch:

KillerCreeper55.. That channel is in Spanish but that's the guy that discovered spheres in Minecraft xd

Music Videos:
MysteriousImage

Redstone & commands:
Sethbling
MrCubey
TheRedEngineer
Mumble Jumble
MrCrayfish
Mr. Clottom

Updates & maps:
Logdotzip

Tutorial-based:
TurtleDerp
Grian
MagmaMusen
WiederDude

Survival-based:

ExplodingTNT
Golden Armor

They do a lot:
UnspeakableGaming

xisumavoid
AntVenom
CaptainSparklez

Let's Play's:
HeyImBee
LDShadowLady
TheDiamondMinecart
Ssundee
StampyLongHead

Crainer Commentates
Dollastic Plays
Doni Bobes
EGTV
Gamer Chad
GrapeAppleSauce
PopularMMOs
PrestonPlayz
RadioJH Games
NicsterTV
LandonMC
Lachlan
JeromeASF
EthosLab
iBallasticSquid
iHasCupquake
iDeactivateMC

That's a lot lmao, Thanks for writing them! I haven't watched iHasCupquake in about 2 years x'D Also i got to meet ExploadingTNT once a few years back, (not in person) but yeah that was 2013 :p

BajanCanadian
Propepper
Xbox addictions

Yess xboxaddictions, I forgot all about him. I'll check out his channel again and see some of the trolls he and Master Of Luck do :>

Well these aren't small but I like Ssundee and Popularmmos, also MrCrainer. If you are looking for none Minecraft then Matthew Santoro is cool.

Yeah Matthew is cool aswell, Though i don't really watch him that often :p

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Markiplier, Smosh Games, and all 450 episodes of when Tobuscus played minecraft back in beta. There you go, that should keep you busy.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
That's a lot lmao, Thanks for writing them! I haven't watched iHasCupquake in about 2 years x'D Also i got to meet ExploadingTNT once a few years back, (not in person) but yeah that was 2013 :p

You're welcome :D Took me like 20 minutes lol xD It was fun though! I went through all my Subscriptions on my account QuartzyTheCat :p (I only have 100 something soo)

ElloLuv

Retired Staff
Parker Games and Guava Juice, those are my favorite rn. Parker does lets plays, (mostly Minecraft) And Guava, (aka Roi) does challenges and gaming but he doesn't play Minecraft much.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
BajanCanadian
Propepper
Xbox addictions

Music Videos:
MysteriousImage

Redstone & commands:
Sethbling
MrCubey
TheRedEngineer
Mumble Jumble
MrCrayfish
Mr. Clottom

Updates & maps:
Logdotzip

Tutorial-based:
TurtleDerp
Grian
MagmaMusen
WiederDude

Survival-based:

ExplodingTNT
Golden Armor

They do a lot:
UnspeakableGaming

xisumavoid
AntVenom
CaptainSparklez

Let's Play's:
HeyImBee
LDShadowLady
TheDiamondMinecart
Ssundee
StampyLongHead

Crainer Commentates
Dollastic Plays
Doni Bobes
EGTV
Gamer Chad
GrapeAppleSauce
PopularMMOs
PrestonPlayz
RadioJH Games
NicsterTV
LandonMC
Lachlan
JeromeASF
EthosLab
iBallasticSquid
iHasCupquake
iDeactivateMC

Markiplier, Smosh Games, and all 450 episodes of when Tobuscus played minecraft back in beta. There you go, that should keep you busy.
DanTDM and Stampy
I literally didn't know what I was expecting.

ElloLuv

Retired Staff
No I had the best.. At least it took me half hour xD
I think yours was more listing every youtuber instead of suggesting.... was it not? xD But there are no better ones, everyone has different opinions. For example, RiotMe loves Stampy and Viper seems to strongly dislike Stampy. There are no better channel suggestions because everyone searches different things on YouTube.

Last edited: