• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I have resigned from Build Team Leader

lllllllllll

The title says it, I have resigned. I've been overloaded by school and other events, leaving me with no time to lead the team. I hope everyone understands what I mean by that, I 'm not going to go on a large speech about it. I'll still be on the server every now and then, so will my sister (cowboysister). You can always say hi to me, don't be shy if you ever do see me. I would list people who've made my experience as leader amazing, but I know wayyy too many (Also I leave in like 5 minutes before typing this, no time). I hope everyone continues as usual, making HHGN one of the best minecraft servers out there.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Yogos, you're an awesome guy, and a great friend!
From when you were cowboy000444, we've been buddies, and I'm glad you're able to do what you need to do with life and all. :) Do whats best :)

You'll be missed. Be prepared for a message every single time you get on xD Thanks for being a great help to the server and a great friend :)

Unitus

Retired Staff
The title says it, I have resigned. I've been overloaded by school and other events, leaving me with no time to lead the team. I hope everyone understands what I mean by that, I 'm not going to go on a large speech about it. I'll still be on the server every now and then, so will my sister (cowboysister). You can always say hi to me, don't be shy if you ever do see me. I would list people who've made my experience as leader amazing, but I know wayyy too many (Also I leave in like 5 minutes before typing this, no time). I hope everyone continues as usual, making HHGN one of the best minecraft servers out there.
I understand, hope everything goes well for ya bud! :)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Cya buddy. You'll truly be missed here in build team, and on happy hunger games. I'm just glad I got the opportunity to meet you and build with you. Hope everything else goes well for you. Good luck.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
i cri evrytiem

Hopefully school will work out with all of it's annoying homework.

Bai cowboi. :'c