• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Got Bullied By I_Am_Bananasss and bensniper110

Noobs?

• yey

• ney

Results are only viewable after voting.

lllllllllll

Here's a video of BananaNanas and bensniper110 (Cool name dude) completely 2v1'ing me in deathmatch. The two had waaayyy better stuff than me, and as you will see in the video they struggle to kill me. You could also say I teach a life lesson by making this video for them.

"If they won't look in the mirror, why not give them one?"

I added some of my professional commentary and little effects just for the funzies.(The two are like a Mortal Kombat tag-team ;))

If Bananas or BenSniper are actually watching this video (Which I highly doubt), this is just jokes. I don't want you to quit playing Minecraft or anything, ya know, it was a joy fighting you two. :)
Also, out of my kindness, I made the video unlisted so don't worry about being publicly shamed.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
For real. Best skills ever. 10/10. No really. I promise. Best plays ever.
Mad skills for days.

But really... Huawhi is over here having 4 v 1s in his best weekly kills compilations, and we've got doods who cant take a 1 v 2 without running away for 95% of the time xD gee gee

Ooh the bannas you know I think it's about time we see what happens when you roast a banana,Ok so I_Am_Bannanas you are Bannanas for being a wannabe jitter junky you might wanna stop acting like one before the real Pvp pros get on you anyways yea gl :) ~Ps don't touch my Lucas xD this is only jokes anyways

I_Am-Bananass

btw i don't care how i fight xD, team or not, i really don't care <3
may i also say, i didn't make the player who helped to help, i would've just try to kill you on my own, but he went in so sorry xD

lllllllllll

Afterwards, I have 1v1'ed her a few times, and I won't say the results as I'm a nice person.

I will say that ya boi OGLucas did well ;)

_Link

image.png
noobs
Wins > losses - eu god

Darkstage

They work as a team that's all it matters. I support that all the way. Keep up the good work.

P.s Nice video tho