• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed I Dont Even Know

Pierogi_Cat

Idk if its cuz of whatever hack detecting system u guys have, but i keep glitching in parkour world and its really freaking annoying. I just run without stopping and it glitches me back when im about to jump and i fall. it also happens in the lobby parkour .-.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Strange, it's the same anti cheat plugin we always had... Are you sure you wasn't lagging?

_Link

It's not just parkour world, I've been anti cheated in deathmatch and serveral maps as well. Kind of like a rubber band that is really annoying

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Okay I'll see what I can do. thanks for the reports :)

MysticMusician

Just wanna say that it's gotten worse. I'm playing sg right now, and I'l be running and it glitches me back and just freezes me there until I stop moving for a few seconds. Mostly happens when I'm running and jumping.

MysticMusician

It's still doing it, I would try to get video of it but it doesn't always do it, and if I were to try to record as it happened it would stop since I stopped moving.

Phoenix____

I've noticed that this happens a lot with slabs that are placed a certain way...

Like this.

Attachments

• 2015-06-25_10.59.37.png
    2015-06-25_10.59.37.png
    383.4 KB · Views: 205

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
It's because it's a mix of YOUR CONNECTION + SERVER SIDE ANTI-CHEAT. In order so I can improove it furtherly I need TO TEST IT WHILE BEING IN THE SERVER AND YOU PLAYING AT THE SAME TIME so I can monitor your movement and watch what anti cheat things that you are hacking and fix it. So please for further support at this bug, meet me in the server (remind me if you see me on via a PM) so we can do this experiment :)
Thanks!