• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Hello, Happy Hunger Games. (Introduction)

HillaryLost

Hello, everybody.

I am a new person on the server and thought that it would be best to introduce myself to you guys.
My name is Сеноман; however, my nickname is Сен (Sen). My in-game name is "HillaryLost". I am originally from Москва (Moscow), Russia. I now reside in California, United States.

More about me, I'm a full-time student and I'm currently studying the effects of American and Soviet propaganda in WWII (Listed below my post are two of my favourite pieces).I normally play Minecraft (I call it "Block Game") for fun.

I have played Happy Hunger Games for a few days now. I think that the server is really great. For the last few hours, I have been on the forums, just reading the posts. You guys seem very interesting and I would love to meet you guys. :)
Please, send me a friend request if you would like to speak more.

T7yMeNC.jpg
WzrZ0rw.jpg

me32305

Hello, everybody.

I am a new person on the server and thought that it would be best to introduce myself to you guys.
My name is Сеноман; however, my nickname is Сен (Sen). My in-game name is "HillaryLost". I am originally from Москва (Moscow), Russia. I now reside in California, United States.

More about me, I'm a full-time student and I'm currently studying the effects of American and Soviet propaganda in WWII (Listed below my post are two of my favourite pieces).I normally play Minecraft (I call it "Block Game") for fun.

I have played Happy Hunger Games for a few days now. I think that the server is really great. For the last few hours, I have been on the forums, just reading the posts. You guys seem very interesting and I would love to meet you guys. :)
Please, send me a friend request if you would like to speak more.

T7yMeNC.jpg
WzrZ0rw.jpg

"studying the effects of American and Soviet propaganda in WWII" that must be boring. I enjoy history but this just seems like a really weird subject to study. Propaganda was used to hype people up to fight what else would you even study about it? Of course it has good and bad effects which is pretty obvious, just seems like an extremely odd, useless, and unhelpful subject to study imo.

HillaryLost

"studying the effects of American and Soviet propaganda in WWII" that must be boring. I enjoy history but this just seems like a really weird subject to study. Propaganda was used to hype people up to fight what else would you even study about it? Of course it has good and bad effects which is pretty obvious, just seems like an extremely odd, useless, and unhelpful subject to study imo.
I'm studying Social Engineering. Learning about the effects of Propaganda on people's moral is part of my course.

me32305

I'm studying Social Engineering. Learning about the effects of Propaganda on people's moral is part of my course.

Thought you were, I took a social engineering class 2 years ago and it was the most boring class ever.

Maybe it was because I couldn't understand my old teacher but it was boring. Welcome to the forums btw, I love Russian people because they're usually cool.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Welcome to the server! I enjoy learning about history as well especially US and Russian interaction in and after WWII as well. Maybe if I catch you online we can talk about it sometime.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Welcome to HHG, hope you stay for a while.Just a word of warning, there are some really salty people on this server, but most only get salty when you are salty to them. I would venture to guess I am one of the more volatile players on the server. I have been on HHG for 4 years now, and get an attitude when people show attitude towards me.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Heyo, don't listen to Trenly about salty people. No one here is ever salty (lie)! Especially me, I'm the nicest of all (lie)! I live in the U.S. as well, but I have friends in the UK. We play. Counter Strike so that is my only interaction with Russians. Hopefully you aren't like the people I've talked to on C.S., they are quite rude ;)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Heyo, don't listen to Trenly about salty people. No one here is ever salty (lie)! Especially me, I'm the nicest of all (lie)! I live in the U.S. as well, but I have friends in the UK. We play. Counter Strike so that is my only interaction with Russians. Hopefully you aren't like the people I've talked to on C.S., they are quite rude ;)
Lol

HillaryLost

Noted(?)