• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Giant Flames!!

jawa888

In Game Name: jawa7778
When did you find this bug? Today
Explain the bug: Giant flames follow you around in kitpvp
In which server is the bug located: kitpvp
2015-03-26_16.18.34.png

2015-03-26_16.18.29.png

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Are you using a graphics card? Because I never saw this before until I used a new one--then it went away again

Kaios

Retired Staff
Nah it's not an invis person. And it only happens with a bow. When you shoot the arrow glitches then becomes a giant flame for a sec. Also latley bows seem to be a bit glitchy as in I hit someone but it goes straight through them...

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I think it's the fire arrows (from anyone) rendering incorrectly and appearing bigger because the game thinks it's really close no matter how far away it is.

jawa888

I think it's the fire arrows (from anyone) rendering incorrectly and appearing bigger because the game thinks it's really close no matter how far away it is.

No, if you have any version of fire aspect and you hit the ground or a player sometimes a giant fire will appear

Are you using a graphics card? Because I never saw this before until I used a new one--then it went away again-SAFollis

Me my brother and my friend have all seen them, and so have other users

Kaios

Retired Staff
I am almost 100% positive it is Giants that have been given invis. They are actually messing with my pvp. I try to hit a person and I hit the giant.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Okay this is a small bug made by our newest Anti-hack plugin we have in PvP. I THINK I fixed this bug, but still need testing. So if this happens again please comment here and I'll check again what may be causing it :)