• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Drawing Requests!

Bonnilicious

Hey! If ya guys didn't know, I'm a artist, learning everyday though. If you guys have anything you want done, I'll try my best to see that it looks stunning :p

Rules:
1. One drawing request per person. Once you request it, there is no going back, so make sure you decide well! YES, you can request one immediately after, but I might postpone (see Rule 5.).
2. Don't get too complicated (Example: My O.C {insert details} riding a motorcycle off a cliff with a waterfall).
3. Be patient, these things take time.
4. This is all free, I never sell these. :D
5. I will decide if the request is fit, so I can't promise a full acceptance. It could be due to Rule 2. or I might just postpone the drawing until I'm free of duty. ;)

Edit 2/1/2016: Now that I think about it, I definitely could draw someone's O.C riding a motorcycle off a cliff with a waterfall. xD
Also guys, make sure to ask if ya' want a sketch or a colored drawing. If this goes well, I'll get further supplies. :)

Last edited:

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Draw a big polar fox with a human being on its back and draw it from the side! It has to be snowy

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
mfw you want to request something but you already are mlg at art
tfw.png

Bonnilicious

Dun :cool: Decided to go color on this, to test my skillz

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 193
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 155

Bonnilicious

This is a certain scene from the amazing series, Warriors (written by Erin Hunter), and I wanted to give to a shot. Turnes out much better than I thought. :D

Basically what is happening is Firestar is talking to his apprentice Bramblepaw, about loyalty. To be honest, I just read this part today. :)
image.jpg

Note: I'm doing this for nobody in particular. Just a random thing I wanted to do xD

Bonnilicious

Warriors. Is. Amazingness. I love drawing Warriors scenes, too! =D

Glad that someone can relate! It's a wonderful series, so I can definitely cherry-pick some of the many good scenes and draw them soon. I am thinking of doing a pic with Yellowfang and Fireheart next. ;)

To be honest, I'm more keen on drawing scenes in the series than shippings. There is a point where Ashfur x Scourge can get way to intense. I guess there could be a situation where I have to draw both. :D

AlaskanSkies

Glad that someone can relate! It's a wonderful series, so I can definitely cherry-pick some of the many good scenes and draw them soon. I am thinking of doing a pic with Yellowfang and Fireheart next. ;)

To be honest, I'm more keen on drawing scenes in the series than shippings. There is a point where Ashfur x Scourge can get way to intense. I guess there could be a situation where I have to draw both. :D

I prefer just drawing cats/scenes opposed to the couples in the series or ships =) If I do one I might post it.