• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Donation questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

godsangels14

Why don't u have upgrades for the other ranks? Just no time to make them or would u lose money? If u don't mind me asking

godsangels14

I think u should ask about it and see if u can get upgrades I feel like more people would donate if u guys did just a suggestion

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Sorry for bringing back old topics, I'm here just to clarify doubts. As we use PayPal as our ONLY payment method because it's super easy to use and safe, we are forced to pay the expensive fees they attach to us, plus remember we have to pay expensive server bills at the end of each month to keep the server up and updated :) That's why, if we had upgrades for every rank, we wouldn't have enough money to pay the server as for every donation done, paypal takes from us a fixed amount + a percentage of the payment, making it useless and a completely loss of money to have rank upgrades. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.