• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars [Completed] Jungle Treehouse *MAJOR UPDATE! HEADS! DETAIL!

Drdiamondcake

If you download this map you can find information about it. The spawn and Stuff to know room can be deleted. Do /kill to get to spawn.

• The world can be downloaded below.
  • All of the map was made by Drdiamondcake and nathp01.
This map is finished but please don't hesitate to message us any suggestions.

*MAJOR UPDATE

Thanks to the suggestions Bach made, we can now release the new and improved Jungle Skywars Map.

*Fallen trees is center island
*Bigger builds ( the temples on the side now BIGGER )
*New custom trees
*Custom heads ( coconuts )
*More detail on islands
2WmdYw09iI8b

New islands with much more detail!!!
2Wmhol6Z6iHz

New temples- bigger!! (Top view)
2WmidL1U4Qsr

2WBCfiGWJnxk
2VehHjbvlGRI

Attachments

• HHG Skywars map - treehouse UPDATE.zip
    800.7 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I would highly recommend a couple things :)
First, it would be good to add a bit more content to the map, such as more buildings, random peices of wood, fallen logs, jungle brush, etc.
Secondly, there's not a whole lot of detail on the map. It's good, but not really great yet. Try making the islands extend downward a bit so they look like they have been pulled up out of the ground. Change the ground from all grass to maybe grass, cobblestone and podzol.
Third, add in some custom trees and spruce it up a bit with some custom heads too (I recommend freshcoal for that)
Finally, I love the theme and idea of this map! Make a massive tree with a great treehouse running all through it! That would be quite epic!

Just my 2 cents on the map :)

Drdiamondcake

Thank you for your ideas, I will put them in as soon as possible - which may take I while because school just started.
Also one question : When you refer to extending the islands, do you mean the temples on the corner of the map or the islands that you start on? Maybe even both?

Anyways thanks for the suggestions.

P.S I got the 2 cents but I couldn't buy any candy with it. :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Also one question : When you refer to extending the islands, do you mean the temples on the corner of the map or the islands that you start on? Maybe even both?

I would say both :) Make the islands not have flat bottoms, but be "peaked" at the bottoms :)