• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Can I make a KitPvp map based off of a movie?

ChildMusher69

One of my favorite movies is Lord of The Rings. I was thinking that I could make a KitPvp map based off of Middle Earth that is divided into four sections. Mordor (where Mt. Doom is), The Shire (where the hobbits live), Helm's Deep (where one of the battles take place), and Caradhras (The mountains). Then the spawn point would be the ring with barriers in the middle so that you could walk on it.

I just was wondering, if it was based off of a movie, would it be rejected? I just dont want to build all of it, not knowing that it would be rejected because it was based off of a movie. I'm just making sure.

Sorry people who don't understand what I'm saying, watch LOTR.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Well you can make one, however it has to be exceptional if you want it accepted. Every detail counts when it comes to making maps on this server.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
One of my favorite movies is Lord of The Rings. I was thinking that I could make a KitPvp map based off of Middle Earth that is divided into four sections. Mordor (where Mt. Doom is), The Shire (where the hobbits live), Helm's Deep (where one of the battles take place), and Caradhras (The mountains). Then the spawn point would be the ring with barriers in the middle so that you could walk on it.

I just was wondering, if it was based off of a movie, would it be rejected? I just dont want to build all of it, not knowing that it would be rejected because it was based off of a movie. I'm just making sure.

Sorry people who don't understand what I'm saying, watch LOTR.
Well, I would love this to be added (can i help plz .-.) but dont make it like each section is a different thing.. hard to explain! heres an example: look at the colors sg map. that was well split into sections. now look at my bio spheres scbb map (http://happy-hg.com/forum/threads/new-biospheres-scbb-map.12030/) very poorly made. just a suggestion :D