• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Are VIPs still supposed to buy their respective kits in kit pvp?

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
When you become donor, you unlock access to strong/good kits on kitpvp. You can get some free coins depending on what rank you get. You still have to grind to earn enough for the stronger kits, everyone has to, unless you buy game coins in the store.

AlaskanSkies

It doesn't "come" with it. I believe the meaning of that is that only the listed ranks are able to be purchased by the rank. Correct me if I'm wrong. =)

Edit: Storm beat me =o

Xefey

When you become donor, you unlock access to strong/good kits on kitpvp. You get some free coins depending on what rank you get. You still have to grind to earn enough for the stronger kits, everyone has to, unless you buy game coins in the store.
That's the problem, I got my rank before that was implemented. Before that it was fun with admin commands and we actually GOT what came with the rank. Since I got it before that update, I didn't receive any coins.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
That's the problem, I got my rank before that was implemented. Before that it was fun with admin commands and we actually GOT what came with the rank. Since I got it before that update, I didn't receive any coins.
If you didn't receive any coins, maybe PM Zainos?

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
When you become donor, you unlock access to strong/good kits on kitpvp. You can get some free coins depending on what rank you get. You still have to grind to earn enough for the stronger kits, everyone has to, unless you buy game coins in the store.
You can still buy link and other good ones

juicylies

Not really. Except if you mean the MJ kits then yes