• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

alxyz

Trusted Member
As you may or may not have heard, I do not have skype anymore and I am leaving for 3 months. Dont get sad, im coming back x.x I'll be stopping by here every once in a while, also. I do not think I will be able to continue building, as skype is a main priority. anyyyways, cya♥

Kindest regards,
mayo~
IM DEAD
Edit: Out of all ppl i never thought you would leave :-; :(

AlaskanSkies

Aw, I know you'll be back, but it seems like such a long time already. I'll really miss you, Maja! Goodbye, and thanks for always being an awesome person to play with.

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
MAYJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Anyways, we'll all miss you, you've always been a great person and I've always enjoyed being around you. I wish you the best of luck in life in the time you're gone, and we'll be here waiting for you when you get back!

ParadoxTaco

mkay... farwell... how does one become "unable To Skype" is my question. computer reasons or family reasons? cause those are pretty much the only 2 reasons.