• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Zinex for Owner

Would you like Zinex to be the new owner

• Yes!

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • No.

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • (pitty vote)

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinex

Demonstrates how new you are in the HHG community, you don't even know who the legends are, frivolous.
I don't even know who a Minecraft player is???!! Dude, if I were you I would hang myself.

Btw, thanks for being my number 1 hater xD

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Yes, Masterfireheart has been here for a long time. He is one of the best mods I know, and he has stuck around.

Zinex : Telling someone to hand themselves simply proves your immaturity, and increases the likelihood that more people will hate you. Suicide is not something to joke about in any capacity.
image.jpeg

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
my sides are in orbit rn xD
nu u can nevar ask masterfireheart who he is
b/c he's one of the oldest people to join the server and to still be on the server
damn straight!
Masterfireheart joined very early in the server's history, like before the quartz hub.
I'm pretty sure this one (not 100% sure, don't quote me on it cri)
He played quite a bit when I was on, and sorta went inactive a bit. He came back tho and applied for mod, and got it.
you are indeed correct! (man seeing that spawn again takes me waaaay back lol)
Yes, Masterfireheart has been here for a long time. He is one of the best mods I know, and he has stuck around.

Zinex : Telling someone to hand themselves simply proves your immaturity, and increases the likelihood that more people will hate you. Suicide is not something to joke about in any capacity.
View attachment 10666
<3

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I have seen Masterfireheart once on the server.. And that was like ages ago but I'm sure he's the best THE

guys we are going completely off topic can't you see it...

( great every time after I'm writing this I'm going to see if it is in the off topic section and yea ... Yea it is EVERY TIME )
LMAO

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I have seen Masterfireheart once on the server.. And that was like ages ago but I'm sure he's the best THE

guys we are going completely off topic can't you see it...

( great every time after I'm writing this I'm going to see if it is in the off topic section and yea ... Yea it is EVERY TIME )
LMAO
mcpro learned spleef from this server and showed me spleef, so sad that they removed it. it would be a great game.
wat

Zinex

omg zinex u noob stop triening 2 be owner becuz zainos is DA BEST and u r stupid!! and also u cant even spel pity LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
u are anoying AND dumb so how can u own a servor! btw u cant even spel pity LOLOLOLOL
and it doesnt anoy me so HA u fail!

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
omg zinex u noob stop triening 2 be owner becuz zainos is DA BEST and u r stupid!! and also u cant even spel pity LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
u are anoying AND dumb so how can u own a servor! btw u cant even spel pity LOLOLOLOL
and it doesnt anoy me so HA u fail!
Do yourself a favour and stop replying on threads if you're gonna mock people like that. Oh and don't play dumb saying "I didn't mock you what are you talking about" because you did. Still, it is just a joke, and people are being a bit too serious about it, so.. Yeah, it would be better if this thread was locked, before a war breaks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.