• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Zainos liked my post!

Nootch

Trusted Member
☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT ☑ REKTangle ☑ SHREKT ☑ REKT-it Ralph ☑ Total REKTall ☑ The Lord of the REKT ☑ The Usual SusREKTs ☑ North by NorthREKT ☑ REKT to the Future ☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT ☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT ☑ LawREKT of Arabia ☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT ☑
2ecae4bc1c678996e0ca7bada390ce90.png
ZAINOS UR MY FAVORITE

Decis

Wait, did you really save that photo just so you could roast me someday? Isnt that from like, 2 or 3 weeks ago even?
I don't even think it matters. As long as he has the photo, he could taunt you for the rest of your life...

MissDark

Retired Staff
Zain never fails to roast but can I just say,

OMg NOOb HACKEr ZAInOs IF U DoNt gIve me HelpAr RIGHT NOW, I Am Going to get MY FRIEND DYLAN THE HAcker to hAck you and your CraPpy sever!! I NoW pleDge allIgencE to the turtle soCiety MaY thE fOrCe Be with yoU oh wait i gotta go mums callin me for diner but ILL BE BACK! THE TURTLE SOCIATY WiLL RUle oVer All BYE

btw we're having chicken nuggets and spinach for dinner AND DYLAN IS HAVING DINNER WITH US!!! HAHAHAHHAHA WERE MAKING PLANS TO DESTROY HAPPY HUNGER GAMES HAHAH bye

P.s: this is all a joke ily Zainos I'm a big big fan <3 okay bye

jcdentonswh0re69

OMg NOOb HACKEr ZAInOs IF U DoNt gIve me HelpAr RIGHT NOW, I Am Going to get MY FRIEND DYLAN THE HAcker to hAck you and your CraPpy sever!! I NoW pleDge allIgencE to the turtle soCiety MaY thE fOrCe Be with yoU oh wait i gotta go mums callin me for diner but ILL BE BACK! THE TURTLE SOCIATY WiLL RUle oVer All BYE

btw we're having chicken nuggets and spinach for dinner AND DYLAN IS HAVING DINNER WITH US!!! HAHAHAHHAHA WERE MAKING PLANS TO DESTROY HAPPY HUNGER GAMES HAHAH bye

DILLON THE HACKER HERE

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Please people, just because Zainos is amazing, awesome, let me open up my thesaurus, marvelous, wonderful, stunning and godlike does NOT mean he should be treated like some kind of a celebrity.

Unless it's me.

MAKE ME YOUR FAVOURITE ZAIN! I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! I WILL WORSHIP YOU IF YOU JUST LET ME FLY ON CREATIVE!!! CREATIVE IS BEST SERVER BTW!!! IT WAS SUCH AN ORIGINAL IDEA!!!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager

I ship MissDark and Dylan. Those plans can end in something else ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Please people, just because Zainos is amazing, awesome, let me open up my thesaurus, marvelous, wonderful, stunning and godlike does NOT mean he should be treated like some kind of a celebrity.

Unless it's me.

MAKE ME YOUR FAVOURITE ZAIN! I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! I WILL WORSHIP YOU IF YOU JUST LET ME FLY ON CREATIVE!!! CREATIVE IS BEST SERVER BTW!!! IT WAS SUCH AN ORIGINAL IDEA!!!
Your wish has been granted! You now have access to /gamemode 1 at Creative Server! Oh wait...