• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Youtuber tag question thing

niCOAL

Get ppl to know who's ur fav Youtuber and ans these questions bec y not

1. Who is your favorite Youtuber(s)? Sam and Colby (also fav Viners lmao), HeyImBee, and alooot more
2. Who is the first Youtuber you subscribed to? HeyImBee xD
3. Who did you subscribe to most recently? Aphmau
4. What is your latest notification in your Youtube inbox? Some kid saying i'm secretly RiceGum because I roasted his butt
5. Youtuber OTP? Me and Colby, Coal + Colby = Coalby lmfao xD i'm joking sh
6. How many people are you subscribed to? 300+ people I assume xD
7. If you could spend one whole day (24 hours) with a certain Youtuber, who would it be? Definitely Colby lmAO i'm hopeless
8. Kiss Marry Kill 3 people that you subscribe to. Kiss Sam, marry Colby xD, kill myself
9. Which video did u watch most recently?
10. Youtuber crush? From everything I just said, you would be stupid to not know xD

I'm dying this is too funny

Zelistra

Trusted Member
1. Who is your favorite Youtuber(s)? I haven't watched YouTube in quite a while so... Idk
2. Who is the first Youtuber you subscribed to? National Geographic I think
3. Who did you subscribe to most recently? Don't remember, I subscribe to the channel of every video I watch (hope that makes sense)
4. What is your latest notification in your Youtube inbox? Someone replying "._."
5. Youtuber OTP? What's OTP xD
6. How many people are you subscribed to? I can't tell cuz I'm on my phone, but it's between 600 & 700
7. If you could spend one whole day (24 hours) with a certain Youtuber, who would it be? Idk, I don't even remember what YouTubers I like
8. Kiss Marry Kill 3 people that you subscribe to. No, just no.
9. Which video did u watch most recently? Legend of Everfree (full more movie xd)
10. Youtuber crush? No, just no.