• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Wont be on

javathor

Sadly, i am going to be off some of this year including august,September,and October i noticed that instead of sitting in a computer chair all day i can study more and read more this will improve my grades. Sometimes you will rarely see me online starting tomorrow. I wont be on that much through September and October. I will be on after those months sometimes.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Sadly, i am going to be off some of this year including august,September,and October i noticed that instead of sitting in a computer chair all day i can study more and read more this will improve my grades. Sometimes you will rarely see me online starting tomorrow. I wont be on that much through September and October. I will be on after those months sometimes.
You just made one of the best decisions, good luck. Just remember to stay off of the computer if it's not necessary. If you ever need any tips & tricks for studying I'm always here! :D