• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

"Who Killed Markiplier?" (I need your help)

Ivy_

Heyoooo, so Markiplier came out with a video today titled "Who Killed Markiplier?" and I need YOUR help to figure it out. At the end of my analysis I will link the original video so you can see for yourself and help me theorize. So far this is what I have:

Chapter 1 Theory: So Mark has this evil persona called "Darkiplier" he brings out near and during Halloween. There are technically 2 Marks in this video, the main character, and another one. When you wake up in your bed you are greeted by the other Mark I don't know the name of. He says he has some "business" to take care of, and sends you on your way. Soon after this the group (You, the butler, the detective, the chef, and the other Mark) discover the body of Mark. The dead Mark is wearing a red suit and the other Mark is wearing a black suit, this is important because Darkiplier, and darkness in general, is associated with the colour black. So I think the other Mark killed him, and this Mark is Dark in disguise possibly.

Chapter 1:

Oct 10 Hint:

Chapter 2 is out! New theory!

Chapter 2 theory: Alright I have changed my opinion, I now believe the detective actually did it. From what I know, I'm pretty sure detectives don't need to know how to use guns for their job. In the Oct 11 hint from the website, you can see the detective aiming a gun towards the forest, not anything suspicious really, other than the fact that he looks very skilled with the gun, and even twirls it around at one point, then when he sees the film crew on the tower, he runs away. So I believe he did it and is possibly pretending to be a detective to cover his tracks, but my original theory is still valid, and I still believe its still possible.

Chapter 2:

Oct 11 Hint:

Oct 11 Audio Hint: On the website linked at the end of part 1 (Can't link it because of the rules)

Last edited:

CraftDestroyer10

I believe it was tyler the butler, because he broke the bottle and he seems very sad and doesnt want his master mark to know, so he killed him! And there are 3 marks. Dead mark, the colonel and the mayor.

Ivy_

I believe it was tyler the butler, because he broke the bottle and he seems very sad and doesnt want his master mark to know, so he killed him! And there are 3 marks. Dead mark, the colonel and the mayor.
True true, nice theory. I think the answer is revealed on the 13th so we'll see who's right!